Chapter Four ~ A mistake or two made

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. FUCK!!! What the HELL just happened!? What was he about to say!?

I looked at him with my eyes widened and my cheeks red. "Excuse me..." I mumbled and picked up the phone.
"What do you want Elena!?" I half screamed, half whispered. Elena is one of my friends. "Woah, take it easy! Hey, listen. It is a party like right now, and you have to come. There is tons of hot guys!" She said with music in the background. Well, fuck. She'll hate me if I don't come.

I sighed and wanted to kill her. "Look, I'm bus-" I got interrupted by her. "PRETTY PLEASE!!!!" She screamed. "AUGH, FINE! I'll be there in ten!" I said irritated and stood up.

I looked at Felix and he looked kind of disappointed. "Look, I really have to go... But I'll be back in maybe an hour or two, I promise." I smiled and took my high heels. He sighed and looked at me. "I know your going to a party. Please, don't do anything stupid..." He mumbled and looked me in my eyes. I nodded, but inside I almost cried. He actually cares about me...

I closed the door after me and walked to the car. I sat down in the car and sighed.

~Half an hour later~

I entered the club and saw Elena on the dance floor. She noticed me and ran to me. "JILLIAAAAAN!!!!! I present to you, the most AWESOME club in world history!!" She yelled and waved her arms around. The music was so loud I could feel it vibrate. I smiled at all the people dancing.

I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. When I got it, I slurped it all up and went to the dance floor. I started to dance my bad dance moves with Elena, who wasn't much worse than me. I laughed at us and got a bit dizzy, but I couldn't care less.

~One hour later~

Woooo. Okay, so long story short, some guys started dancing with us and they ordered us a couple of drinks. Right now, I can't walk straight and I'm sooo dizzy. I think I'm drunk.

"EVERYBODY! The club is closing!" Someone said. I couldn't hear much after that, cause everybody started screaming. Then everybody left the club, including me.
"Hey, Jill... I'm gonna go home with these SEXY guys.... Yu coming?" Elena mumbled and couldn't stand straight. "Elena, it's sooo dangerous...! I'm... I'm... I'm gonna go home... I have ONE SEXY boeyh at home..!" I mumbled and laughed. Elena just nodded and walked away.

I'm way too drunk to drive... Maybe I should call that sexy boy at home. I called Felix and waited for him to answer.
"Jillian, what the hell, where are you? It's three in the morning!" He answered.
"Well, actually... I'm not at home at least... I'm... I think I'm outside the club..." I said with a shaky voice.
"Are - Are you drunk!? That's it, I'm coming to pick you up." That's the only thing I heard before he hung up.

I walked beside the road and waited for some car to pick me up. But I got tired, so I decides to just lay down on the side of the road. I laughed at all the tires that drove by. Suddenly, I felt air just above my head. Some car must have just... Just drove near me. Suddenly, a car stopped and I heard the door open. I knew that voice.

"Jillian! What the actual fuck!?" He yelled and ran to me. He picked me up and I just laughed at him. "Oh my god." He mumbled and placed me in the back seat. I moaned as he slammed the door, before getting in the driver seat and turning the car back on.

On the way home, I just laid and giggled in the backseat.
"I can not believe you actually did this." Felix mumbled and stared at the road. "What is your prob, old man? I'm just havin' the time of my life while you're... You're... Driving a CAR!" I yelled and giggled. He sighed loudly but I actually could notice a little smile on his face.

~The Next Day~

I woke up in my bed, all tucked up and my make up was all over my face. I yawned - and at that exact moment, a pounding headache hit my head.
"Fuck!" I mumbled and buried my face in my hands. Someone opened the door.

"Who is it..." I groaned without looking. "It's a fabulous man." Felix joked. Oh shit, memories are getting back... He picked me up when I was drunk, and why was I drunk? Oh, yeah, right. Lily invited me to a party, and before that? Uhh... Felix said something.

Three seconds after that, I remember what "something" was. He said I was hot... And that he maybe was all he got to say before Lily called. What the hell was he about to say?

"Oh, hey, Felix. Thanks for picking me up last night." I mumbled and removed my hands from my face. "Oh, no problem. Just don't do it again!" Felix said and pointed a finger at me. I nodded and smiled.

"You know, most people would have taken advantage of a drunk girl." I mumbled and looked down at my lap.
"I wouldn't do that. You know I wouldn't." Felix said with a warm voice, and I nodded. He sat down next to me. Should I ask him about last night..?

"Felix, I wonder something..." I got interrupted by him. "Wow, surprising." He sarcastically smiled. I chuckled and continued. "Last night.. Before I left... What was you about to say?" I mumbled and looked into his heaven blue eyes, but he looked nervous. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times as if he were about to say something.
"I was about to say that I'm really glad we're friends." He quickly said and avoided me. I sighed and nodded. "Okay." I said and looked at him. He was so hot, cute, beautiful and perfect.

Suddenly, I noticed that he noticed that I stared at him if that makes any sense. Awkward. He smirked at me and stared at me. "Well, I better go and start making breakfast for you." Felix smiled and stood up. I nodded again and kept staring at him... I don't know why, I just really can not take my eyes of him.

He giggled. "Why are you staring at me?" He said and stared back at me. I didn't answer. I could see that he got a bit uncomfortable, but... I don't really care.

He walked to the door but seriously, I had to say something. Before he left the door, I broke the awkward silence.

"You're pretty hot yourself." Well, fuck. That didn't make any sense at all... But I said it because he said I was hot yesterday. So, it makes a little bit sense.

Anyway, I didn't get the reaction I thought I would get from him. I thought I was going to get a simple smirk and no more, but here's how he reacted...
"Jillian, we can't continue this! We have to only be friends, or else I will ruin your life! You don't want to like me, you don't want to be in a relationship with me, you don't even want to think I'm hot! But you do! It's a mistake you're making and you have to realize it!" Felix practically yelled and slammed the door.

At this point tears were streaming down my cheeks.
-------------------------
Hi everybody!
I know a lot of things happened in this chapter, and things may be going too fast, but yeah... I don't really have a reason why. XD
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter - and the whole book! Please comment what you think about this chapter or what I should be better on, vote and spread my book yet!❤️
Love y'all!
Imseriouslyawesome
❤️❤️❤️