Chapter One ~ First Talk In A While

I ran nervously around the house with tears on my face. Where are they now? Should I be worried? I looked at the time for like the fifth time this second. '4:23' it said. I groaned angrily and ran to my room.

~One hour later~

I sat on my bed, feeling like I've cried my eyes out. The words echoed in my head. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your parents were announced dead at 4:47. I'm sorry." I still can't believe this. I was just sitting on my soft bed, staring at the wall. I gathered myself and took a deep breath, before I stood up.

I took my phone and dialed the person that first came into my head. Marzia.
One beep. Two beeps. Three beeps.
"Jillian? What the hell?" Marzia answered with a tired voice. It sounded like I just woke her up. "Hi Marzia. Where are you? " I asked and faked being totally happy. "Jillian, are you serious? You haven't talked with me for almost two months and now when you do, it's in freaking six in the morning? What's wrong with you?" She half yelled with her Italian accent. Her voice cracked here and there because she just woke up. "Yep. But it's an emergency. Can you please come pick me up? I need to stay at your place." My voice cracked and I fighted the tears away. "Jillian. I can hear that something has happened. I'll be there in fifteen... See you soon." She whispered and hung up. I sighed and took my bag, and packed the most important things.

The car lighted up my tired and pale face. I took a last look on the house before the front door opened.
"Oh my gosh, Jillian! You look terrible!" Marzia said and looked worried. "I'll tell you later, 'kay?" I answered and threw my bag in the backseat before jumping into the passenger seat. Marzia started to drive to her place in a complete silence.

Marzia quietly opened the front door and gestured to me that I could come in. "We have to be quiet, my boyfriend's asleep." She whispered. I nodded and looked around. The house was really big, a lot of decorations in it and two bedrooms. "You can sleep in the guest room." She pointed the way to it and I quietly walked over there. "See you tomorrow" I whispered and she nodded with a little cute smile on her lips.

After packing up almost everything I laid down on the bed, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. I sighed and took my phone, before starting to watch Pewdiepies newest video. They always made me happy. I laughed quietly at a joke he made. He was so handsome, so cute - just so PERFECT!! I think I looked at him instead of the actual game he was playing for at least half of the video.
I slowly fell asleep listening to his wonderful voice-and screams-while letting my phone rest on the pillow next to me.

~The next day~

I slowly woke up by the sun shining in my face. My phone and my headphones lied next to me. I yawned and stretched, and noticed that someone had tucked me in. I smiled and stood up, and walked into the bathroom that was next to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked terrible. Well, I guess I should just start fixing myself.

After finishing all this girly things - you know, fixing my hair, brushing my teeth, showering, make up and all of that, I looked through my clothes in the drawer. What should I wear today?

Almost after fifteen minutes of trying to choose what to wear, I took a blue top that showed my stomach, a pair of black/blue very tight jeans that went down to my ankle and my hair laying on my shoulders. Pretty okay.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I looked around and heard some voices in the kitchen. "Marzia?" I yelled. It became quiet for a little while. "In here, Jillian! Please come here, I want you to meet my boyfriend!" She answered. I followed the sound of her Italian accent and walked into the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Marzia leaning at the counter. She smiled widely to me. "Hi Jillian! Now, now. This," she paused and sighed when she noticed that he had his back turned to me. She gripped his shoulders and turned him around. "Is my boyfriend, Felix!" She happily said. But I by the way, did NOT smile. I stood there chocked, staring into his heaven blue eyes. "Eh, hi.." He mumbled. "M-m-Marzia, o-oh my god..!!!" I stuttered and stared at him. Pewdiepie. "Hi! Oh my gosh...!" I mumbled and felt my cheeks get red. "Yep, I'm Pewdiepie." He smiled at me. OH MY GOD HE SMILED AT ME!! I tried to take it cool. My cheeks got even more read when he stared back to me.