chapter 1

It was a rainy day in Yokohama, raindrops hitting the ground softly, all the ada members were on their computers trying to understand some files they had stolen from the port mafia, Kunikida kept calling dazai to help them because he was at the port mafia before and he knew that kind of stuff but dazai couldn't even pick up the phone.

He was staring as his phone as it kept ringing and ringing but he couldn't even move to grab it and pick it up, he was just laying on the floor stating at the ceiling and then his phone again, suddenly his voice mail started playing, dazai didn't even bother to close it he just couldn't move a finger "WERE ARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE DAZAI! WE GOT SOME FILES FROM THE PORT MAFIA AND NEED YOUR HELP COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" dazai continued staring at the ceiling, he wanted to cry but he couldn't, his eyes were dry, nobody cared about him or what's going on with him, they only called him when they needed help, suddenly he heard a loud bang from the door, he thought it was kunikida and just didn't care, after some minutes the door broke down but at his surprise it wasn't kunikida.

It was his ex partner chuuya nakahara. What was he doing here? It was probably because of that files the others stole and he just decided to go to dazais house "YOU SHITTY BASTARD" he said as he grabbed dazai from his collar and raised him in the air "GIVE OUR FILES BACK RIGHT NOW!" dazai didn't answer, he just stared at the short ginger numbly, he couldn't feel anything "ANSWER ME DAMN IT! WHERE ARE THE FILES." dazai didn't even have the power to reply but he tried, he just said a quiet "i don't know", chuuya could barely hear him, suddenly his expression changed "Whats wrong with you, you suicidical maniac, are you playing games with me!" Dazai showed no emotion, not because he didn't wanted to, he just couldn't. Chuuya threw him on the ground and looked around him "jeez when was the last time you cleaned your house..?" there were empty bottles of alcohol and water all over the floor, bandages and pills. Dazai just looked at chuuya, he missed him, he wanted to talk to him and tease him like the old times, dazai needed someone with him at this moment, he needed support and help but he wouldn't ask for it, he wanted others to notice it "dazai what the fuck is going on. I can't believe that you could fake an illness just to keep me here and not go to your stupid agency to go find the files." suddenly dazais phone rang again, chuuya picked up the phone from the ground "your dumb detective friends are calling you" he got no respond "should I answer it?" Chuuya was passed that dazai wasn't answering him "HEY IM TALKING TO YOU!" Chuuya leaned closer to dazai and as he was about to hit him, he replied "am I lazy..? Am I useless..?" he whispered. Chuuya just stared at him in confuse "why are you asking me this." "Am I..?" Chuuya clicked his tongue "no. Youre not lazy or useless, you can be really shitty and act like a bastard but no you're not." Dazai tried to smile "you need serious help.." they both stayed silent for a while but then chuuya clicked his tongue "Fine fine I'm gonna help you you shitty bastard!"

Author notes:
So this was based of a dazai headcanon on tik tok from the user @chuuyas_right__glove so credit to them! And actually I don't really like this because I couldn't find any good idea to use this headcanon so I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind, so I would like your opinion and if there are any mistakes let me know! Oh and idk what to name this fanfic so if you have any other ideas tell me! Thank you for reading! <3