chapter 8 - (different ending)

Chuuya was outside of dazai's door with flowers in his hand, sunflowers, dazais favourite, well that mat be a lie but thats what he told chuuya when they were on the field, their special place. He knocked on the door but he got no response. He knocked again and again but he got mad and just shashed the door open "You fucking bastard! You wanted to talk didn't you?!" suddenly he saw blood on the floor. It was leading in the bathroom, he ran there just to see dazai half dead, writing a note, he snacked the pen from him and carried him "We are going to the hospital, now!" Dazai begged for chuuya to leave him to die but he suddenly stopped when he saw a tear running down from the ginger's eyes "YOU FUCKER! PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO THROW IT ALL AWAY?!" "I want to forget" the bandaged boy said "FORGET WHAT?!" "you." the short man's expression suddenly changed to a soft one instead of a furious one "me? Why the fuck would you want to forget me and risk your life for it." "Because I'm so in love with you" chuuya didn't answer and ran to the hospital faster, he was there in time and dazai didn't die, if he died in his arms or because of him he would never forgive himself. He loved him. He loved him too. So why is that idiot taking decisions by himself.

Chuuya didn't leave his side, he was at the hospital all day, waiting for his lover to wake up, all their memories together ran through his head making him cry every minute, he wanted to hold dazai, he wanted to hold him so tight so that he could never let go. Suddenly someone walked in the hospital and got a knife on chuuyas throat while the others were staring at him "K-kyouka? You're the girl that betrayed the port mafia didn't you? And those agency motherfuckers, what do you want from me?" "We know you have the files. Give them back" chuuya got up and slapped kunikida "YOURE FRICKING INSANE?! DAZAI IS IN THIS HOSPITAL HALF DEAD AND YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE FILES THAT WERE NEVER YOURS?!" Chuuya raised kunikida in the air "Don't come after me. If I use corruption I can knock you all down. Leave this hospital" "Wait dazai? In this hospital?" Chuuya let go of him "Go away." the agency wasn't gonna leave but the nurses kicked them out for disturbing the people in the hospital, the ginger sat down and kept waiting for the bruenette to wake up.

Author notes:
His helpless lover is back yall! This chapter is short but the next one will be full of agnst and drama