7.

"Robin?" he questioned, his mood brightening up a bit.

"No fucking way," I muttered. He looked at me then the phone.

"Hey buddy, don't cry." He let go of my hand to wipe his tears away before holding my hand again. I just looked at him before he wiped his hand on his shirt to get rid of the tears then held my hand again.

"I'm not," he said.

"Yes, you are, I see you with Y/N." I looked around, a little freaked out by that statement.

"You can?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm with you guys, I've been with you this whole time," he told us.

"You have?"

"A man never leaves his friend behind, and Y/N really needed it, too."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"Guess I'm just glad you realized all this shit is bad," he answered. "you didn't leave Finney behind, even if it meant certain death for you. My dad didn't leave his buddies behind when he went to 'Nam. That's why he didn't come home. And I'm not coming home either. I'm not gonna leave you behind."

"We'll be together again, soon," Finney muttered, holding my hand tighter.

"Fuck that, you ain't gonna go down like I did, and you aren't leaving Y/N behind either."

"I've tried everything, nothing's worked."

"Yet."

"Robin-"

"Remember what I told you?"

"I need to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre?"

"You haven't seen that?" I asked.

"It's rated R, why the hell would my dad let me watch that?"

"No, before that, Finn," Robin interfered.

"That someday I have to stand up for myself." He turned to the door.

"That day is today. Today's the day you stop taking shit from anyone."

"I'm not a fighter like you, Robin. You couldn't even take him."

"You've always been a fighter, Finn. That's what we have in common, why we were friends. You were always afraid to throw a punch but was never afraid to take one. And you got back up every time."

"I'm not strong enough."

"You're kidding me, right?" I asked him. "This is like hell and back. The basement is hell, the outside is back. You're surviving in hell, which means you are strong enough, you just have to learn to fight."

"And if you can't get out for you, do it for me," Robin added.

"Robin didn't die for nothing, did he?" I asked and Finney shook his head. "Then pull your shit together, Finn."

"You're gonna use a weapon," Robin said. "The phone. Fill the receiver with dirt. Pack it in tight. Give it some heft."

"Then what?" he asked.

"Then you practice. Over and over. You raise the phone, take a fast step back, step forward, step back, then swing! Now try it."

"Right now?" He asked.

"No, later," I told him sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, letting go of my hand to practice.

"You raise the phone." He raised it. "Take a fast step back." He took the fast step back. "Step forward." He took the step forward. "Step back." He stepped back again. "And swing." He did. Very slow start but he did. I ended up doing it with him, but with my fist, until he was able to get the move. "Now fill the dirt with phone like I told you to."

"Will we be able to call you again?" Finney asked and he didn't answer for a minute.

"This is the last call. It's all you and Y/N from here on out."

"Wait," I said. "where's my dad now?" I asked and he thought.

"Y/N, I have one more thing for you, take the phone from Finn." I looked over at him and he nodded, handing me the phone. I put it to my ear so Finney wasn't able to hear.

"What is it? Are your ghost friends gonna possess me as revenge?" I asked and there was a deep sigh on the other side of the line.

"Seeing as this is the last call, I decided I think you should know."

"Know what? Are you the Grabber?" I asked.

"Nuh-uh. It is about the Grabber though." I thought and shook my head. It can't be.

"What is it?"

"The Grabber.. isn't even your actual father." It can be. I gripped the phone tighter, letting out a long exhale.

"Did he kill my biological parents?" I muttered.

"No, your biological parents are alive and well, they still lost their baby though, which is why you've lived the lie of thinking he's your father." I sighed, nodding.

"Thank you, Robin, glad that's over with."

"You needed to know so you don't feel any guilt when he's dead." He paused. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"If Finn can't kill that hijo de puta, please be sure to help him." I nodded.

"I won't leave him on his own, ever," I promised and I could hear a slight laugh from Robin. I angled the phone so both me and Finney could hear.

"I miss you, Robin," Finney spoke, leaning against me.

"Then get out of here for me. Use what we gave you and get out of this hell that Y/N calls it," he told him.

"We'll get out for you and the others, Robin, trust us." Finney nodded.

"Bye, Robin."

"Bye, Finn." He hung the phone up and stood there, clearly thinking.

"You alright?"

"I am, just thinking about what to do."

"C'mon, you're smart."

"You wanna help?"

"Nah, I don't have anything." My back leaned against the wall as I sighed.

"Are you alright?" he asked and I looked at him. I hesitated to answer for a moment.

"Will there be a 'we'?"