Prolouge 14 years ago...

Hey! So, my first story kind of had a problem, and I couldn't fix it! So, I made a new story, and now fixing the old one! So, sorry! 

~~

Swish! Wingbeats flew through the air, causing the sand to fly. A pale, sand-like dragon, with a brown-ish barbed tail, and somewhat curved horns, glided through the sand dunes. On the back of the dragon, was a small human. "Faster, Pickle," The human said, lightly tapping the neck of Pickle. Pickle nodded, and following the human's order, went faster, almost making a sand tornado.

The human looked back, her jewelry jingling as the dragon batted her wings. She tapped Pickle's neck again, making the dragon's black pupil look back at her. "Slow down." The small human said, the dragon nodding.

Just like that she slowed down, almost making it to a fortified fortress, with spikes on top of the walls, and heads slaughtered on them. The dragon shuddered just from looking at the impaled dragon heads, and kept on going.

Once they got to the building, another dragon stopped them with their spear, pointing at Pickle's neck. "H-Halt, who goes there?" The dark, sand colored dragon stammered. They curled their black, barbed tail so that they wouldn't stab the dragon and human. "Honey, it's us, Queen Odalia and Princess Pickle. Or do I need to refresh your mind?" Queen Odalia said, holding a ruby that is on her neck and the necklace glowed.

"N-n-no! No, M-my Queen. Come in" "Thank you, Scrawny.." Pickle murmured so quietly, that Odalia wouldn't hear her. Odalia gave a 'hmph'. "Let's go, Pickle." The dark-minty-haired woman said. Pickle flapped her wings so that she would go into the building, dodging many other buildings inside.

"Odalia," A deep, but feminine voice growled, stomping put of the darkness after Pickle landed. "Burn." Odalia grumbled. "I hope you die to the sand storms, or worse." The human spat. "And I, you." Burn growled, swishing her tail back and forth. "I could EASILY kill you, with just a touch of my tail, but I need your..." "Child, Burn" Odalia continued for Burn. "Child for many purposes."

Burn clenched her claws together, then relaxed them.

"Besides," The big dragon growled, putting her snout closer to Odalia's face. "I need your daughter to capture the Noceda-Clawthornes."