Chapter 6: Amity

"Miss Amity," a voice came out of Amity's room, startling her. "You have a visitor." "Who is it now?" Amity asked, obviously annoyed. Smoulder took a step back, his wings disappearing out of her sight. Right after he stepped back, a human figure came in, his shoes tapping the floor, making it echo. "Why, hello, Miss Blight," the boy said, bowing. 'Ugh,' Amity thought in disgust. 'Why is HE here?' His blond hair shimmered in the light.

"Hunter," Amity said, annoyed again. "Why are you here?" "Well, Mrs. Blight.." Hunter pulled out a few pieces of paper. "Wants me to be your husband." Amity's eyes widened, her mouth opened as she shot up from her bed, surprised. "My what?!" She yelled, angry. "Your husband." He repeated. 'I am going to kill my mother,' she thought. She ripped the papers out of his hand and read it, almost crunching them.

She took a deep breath. "Go tell my mother that I..." She tried to find an excuse, looking around the room. "Go tell my mother that I need some time to think," She said finally after a few moments. "But -" Hunter tried to talk, but Smoulder covered his mouth with the tip of his talon. He shook his head no slowly. Hunter nodded and bowed at Amity again, then walked out. "What just happened?" Jolt asked tiredly, not knowing what just happened as they were sleeping. "Hunter came over, and apparently, my mother wanted him to be my husband." Amity explained, her fists clenching at the thought of him. "I hate that kid," the blue dragon snorted, waving their tail around.

"Amity," a voice came from out the door. Jolt lifted their snout up, their teeth barely showing, but they were there. "Hunter said you DECLINED my offer?" "Yes, Mother," Amity growled, her fists clenching once more, her nails digging into her palms. "I don't want HIM as my partner!" The minty haired girl started to raise her voice at Odalia, who was angry at her daughter. "Amity Etana Blight," Odalia raised her voice over Amity's. "I am very disappointed!" She held up the ruby on her necklace. "You're grounded."

With that, she stomped out of the room, leaving Jolt and Amity locked in Amity's bedroom. Jolt opened up their wings.

"Amity, do you wanna get outta here?" asked the blue dragon, holding out their palm. Amity nodded and stepped on their palm, and being lifted up on Jolt's back. The moment Amity got settled, Jolt opened up the window, and flew out, leaving the bedroom a mess. "Let's go see Burn," Jolt said.

~

Heyyy guys, sorry this chapter is shorter. Life is complete bullshit to me right now and it wont stop. 

Also, if any of you WoF fans want your OC's on this book,

Comment here for OC's ➡️