Chapter 25 Good-bye

NeXxxT Part.

I opened my eyes seeing Rias and Asia standing over me by.

Asia:"Y/n,you're okay!"
She hugged up to me as the rest looked at me." Rokuro sped off of her shoulder on to mine and started licking me.

Y/n:"What happened?"

Rias:"You had us all worried for a few hours there. You were screaming a shouting in your sleep, and then your heart stopped beating."

She reached over and felt my head

"And thanks to your cat and your familiar, we were able to moniter you and keep you alive."

Y/n:"How much time passed. "

Rias:"Only a few hours this time, other than those scares, you're healthy enough to walk, which means you have school dumby."

She said, smiling at me.

Bud snuggled in his little bed, listening to us in deep cover.

Asia:"Lady Rias, are you sure he's okay? "

Rias:"Of course he is."

I sighed, getting outta bed.

Lazily getting ready for school small flashes of that... Experience kept coming up.

While brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror.

Y/n:"Hand of genisis. "

Nothing... But a light...

'He's really gone.'

Y/n"Conquered Gear. "

Nothing again.

'Maybe he sealed himself away for good.'

Rias:"Come on now Y/n I'd rather you not be late when you meet my father."

Y/n:"Father!?!"

'I gotta see this. '

We arrived at school. I kept my eyes out for anyone that remotely looked like Rias.

Rias:"You seem excited. "

Y/n:"Why wouldn't I be I get to your family."

Koneko:"Last time you met her family, you almost Sirzechs to turn the town into a glass floor. "

Y/n:"Why are you bringing old stuff."

Koneko:"That was three days ago. "

Akeno:"Time for class, everyone."

We went our seperate ways, though I could still hear.

Akeno:"Does Y/n seem different to you?"

Rias:"Prehaps, but you shouldn't talk about it too much he can still hear us. "

I grin.'She knows me too well."

We sat down in class, and everything went normal even until the parents came in.

Teacher:"Student, your assignment is to create something original. This should be a personal expression of yourself."

'Why am I even doing this. I don't even have any family to be happy about this."

I try to mold the clay best as I can. I turn back seeing Mr and Mrs Hyoudou I wave, as next to them is Bud wearing.

'Why is he wearing a maid outfit? "

I turn back to my project eventually my mind drifts off thinking about Dechrau. Snaping back to reality, I witnessed a perfect copy of his left wing.

Teacher:"Very nice y/n excellent detail."