Chapter 22 The Man In Charge

Next Part.

I woke up on a couch. I look around at the familiar settings.

Y/n:what happened.

Sirzechs:the Black dragon has returned to consciousness and just for little ol me.

I look over seeing some rando with crimson hair.

Y/n:huh, are you the brother that tried to force rias to marry the bird guy.

Sirzecks:well yes, but you single handedly stopped that didn't you.

Y/n:yeah, go fuck yourself by the way.

Koneko elbowed me in the gut after saying that.

Sirzechs:I respect your honesty however, cut down on your vulgarity.

Y/n:Nahh.

Rias:sorry for that brother please continue.

Sirzechs:Ahh yes well I was saying that your school seems like a lovely place,  we were thinking of holding the leaders summit there.

Y/n:the what.

Rias:You can't be serious out of everywhere else you chose our school.

Y/n:I'm outta here.

I say as someone grabs my arm. I look back seeing koneko.

Sirzechs:no, it's fine let him go.

She let go as I walk away.

Y/n:'That guy thinking he can come here after what hes done.'

I say walking pasted a door that was chained up.

Y/n:how long as that been there?

I go up to it.

Dechrau:it's seems to be a sealed by magic.

Y/n:hmmmm, I wonder conquered gear!

Nothing happened.

Dechrau:My King still has not awoken yet until then you can't not use either of his Sacred gear.

Y/n:Really?

Dechrau:They only work by his call.

Y/n:that's unfortunate.

I think for a moment as an idea pops into my head.

Y/n:Hand of genisis.

Dechrqu:hmmm, what are y-.

Y/n:quiet please, *sigh* without xeno or Asia using this thing is a pain in the ass.

I close my eyes focusing and shifting my energy. I open them I can see the chains being purified and rotting away.

Dechrau:Interesting, I wasn't sure if something like that would work.

Y/n:rrrriiight.

The chains finally crumble to pieces. I place my hand on the door as the sound of a heart beat filled my ears and push it open.

Then my ears were granced by the voice of Angel with an annoying voice.

??????:Ahhhhh!!!!

Why must she wail for my ears are as fragile as my patience.

??????:W-WHO ARE YOU?

Ahhh yes the question all whom walk this strange world wish to answer.

Y/n:Who am i, well I guess I'm someone who's afraid to let go.

I said as she quivered in fear and confusion. She was a little blonde girl and reminded me of Asia, say for her eyes.

??????:WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU GONNA HURT ME?

I used what power I had had left and began it calming effect.

Y/n:What no, I usually don't do things like that unless I have a reason to.

I say walking closer cause her to hug her stuffed animal tighter.

??????:PLEASE LEAVE IN HERE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!

Y/n:huh, I'm not here to take you anywhere I was just courious.

I say as the hand shines brighter, I take a step closer, and then another, I got close enough to where she as just in front of me. I kneeled down I and extended my unarmored hand.

Y/n:please stop crying.

She looked at me with less fear and started blushing. She slowy reached for my hand.

Sirzechs:well isn't that nice.

Rias:y/n what are you doing? You had no reason to open the forbidden seal.

Issei:come on dude why do you have to get the hot blondes.

Y/n:quiet issei, the adults are talking. Now what is the reason for keeping a little girl in a sealed room.

I say turning back seeing everyone there staring at me.

Sirzechs:I'd hesitate to call you an adult your more like an impetuous child.

Y/n:You show your face here and everyone treats you with respect, you were going to force everyone here to serve under rizer.

Sirzechs:It's called forgiveness you should learn it.

Y/n:it's called Respect you should earn it.

I say feeling the Bishop grab my hand.

Sirzech:Haha, you are quite the interesting Lizard but you understand I being the devil king you will bow whether you like it or not.

Y/n:Make me.

His smile shifted to a smirk. As a Crimson arua appeared around him. The infence power released at once cause the entire orc building to shake.

Dechrau:What is the matter with you!!!

I could barely breath as my vison began to get cloudly,the power became to intense my body slowly became limp as I let go of the bishops hand and I stared falling forward.

I barely catch my self getting into a sloppy stance.

Sirzechs:Well this is less interesting than I expected, but any case It was good seeing you again rias and about as I expected Black dragon, see you at open house.

His massive power was gone as he nonchalantly walked away.

I regained my composure, and adjusted myself standing straight up.

Rias walked by me not even acknowledging me.

Rias:*sigh*hello Gasper, how are you?

Gasper:I-I-I, P-PLEASE LEAVE!!!

She started crying again as everyone else ignored and walked by me... Even.

Y/n:Asia?