Chapter 13.5 Little bit I L-U-V

Before the NeXxxT Part.

Your p.o.v.

It was about two hours after the rating game is and I just sat outside of the orc looking at the stars the cool night was refreshing.

Its was calming for the first time in awhile I wasn't pissed off, I felt some sort if peace.

Dechrau:now that the apocalyptic Eyes has been repaired my kings strongest piece, He wants you can begin training to use my sacred gear.

Looking at my left hand seeing a glowing greenish-blue light.

Y/n:Dechrau?

Dechrau:yes, I am now able communicate with you like my King.

Y/n:so dechrau I have a question.

Dechrau:yes.

Y/n: during my fight with feather face I said something like"act of the apocalypse. "even though I never learned how to do it.

Dechrau:that was one of the effects the eye has. And as for most of the fight my King was guiding you.

Y/n:oh, so what does each gear do?

Dechrau:well the conquered gear power subtracts power from an opponent and adding it to your own for ten second intervals.

Y/n:sounds simple enough.

Dechrau:Apocolypic eye is more intericate everytime the call sounds it can do one of two things, it can destroy half the power of an enemy or it can give you a x5 power multiplier.

Y/n:imagine if it was both.

Dechrau:and My hand of Genisis, while the sacred gears my King has given you apmlify your attacks, mine is more of a support being able to mend your injuries, and as well as it gives you control over all that is earth and sky.

Y/n:huh so I'm the avatar.

Dechrau:what?

Y/n:nothing

Is say standing an looking over seeing rias.

Y/n:so how long have you been their?

Rias:long enough to hear you talking to your self.

She said handing me a cup of tea.

Y/n:huh I though akeno left.

Rias:she did I made this myself.

I take the cup.

Y/n:thanks.

Rias: what are you doing out here so late we still have to go to school you know.

Y/n:yeah but it's relaxing, after what I went through to help you.

Rias:right, I wanted to talk to you about what you said during the fight.

Y/n:what did I say?

Rias:that you don't want your memories erased.

Y/n:I've been thinking about it If I forget about this I'll forget about asia, rokuro, and....

Rias:me?

Y/n:wow, way take something important make it about you.

Rias:well then what were you going to say?

Y/n:I was going to say you but you kinda ruined the moment.

Rias:oh, well why would you say that to me.

Y/n:well I've been an asshole but you've managed not to kill me so I'm giving you credit for that.

Rias:or was it becasue...

I quickly crossed my arms and looked away.

Y/n:It's not like I like you it anything!! B-B-B-BAKA!

I felt and kiss on my cheek as I stared blushing.

I turn back to rias.

Rias:I know.