Chapter 11 The Dragons

Next part.

Your p.o.v.-Dream

Back in my mind which is now my Inferno. Hearing people scream as thier mercilessly being tortured, then little demons flying everywhere and at the very bottom was Diwedd.

Y/n:what's with all the spectical!!!

I yell down not getting his attention.

I start the long trip threw the hellscape, each level pretty much just maybe to torture me for my sin hating almost everyone.

I the lower I went I got to a level were there was anthoer field I saw a guy and a really hot women talking. Something about and awakening as I pasted them can continued threw to finally get to the bottom it was a hundred times bigger than I thought, the mountain ranges were lit by fire, and as I walked threw the treacherous lands I found a mountian peak close to Where Diwedd rested.

Y/n:so what the hells with the spectical!!?

I yelled out hearing the echo, the massive dragon moved his head closer between the valleys separating us and looking down at me.

Diwedd:i don't answer Such useless questions.

???????:your power is out weighed by your malevolence.

Y/n:what was that?

I ask as bright light comes threw the top of the hell. As soon the screams died down and so in a skinny dragon, with massive wings landed miles away but it size looked like it was right next to me, it stood opposed to I and diwedd.

The from what I could see its wing span dwarfed the surrounding mountains, all of flames where extinguished and there were clouds surrounding it a bright light coming from above, as well that the dragon had light that almost seemed to radiate from it

(Yes, Diwedd is bigger than this dragon whos wing span eclipses mountains, I didn't realy describe his size accurately before that is my B.)

????????:this is what happens when Diweed stays to long in a host, there mind becomes his nest of sorts.

The dragon's booming voice, it was conforting aswell as powerful opposed to diwedd who's voice imposed his hatred to the world.

Y/n:h-hi!!

????????:hello there young devil, there is not need to yell we can hear you just fine.

Y/n:oh.

Dechrau:I am Dechrau The Shining Dragon lord, also called Drago Genisis and The resurrection Dragon.

Y/n:what?

Diwedd:we are as white is to red, he is my twin. He aswell is the first dragon to align with a faction.

Y/n:what do you mean by "as white is to red"?

Dechrau:the Red and White Dragons, the nominal Emperors.

Y/n:nominal?

Dechrau:only in name, do the red and white dragon stand higher than the true Dragon King.

I look back at Diwedd he stilled looked down at me.

Y/n:wait if your twins how is he the true king.

Diweed:its simple I defeated him.

Dechrau:yes, both of us are direct descendants of the Ouroboros dragon, only we had the birth right to be the Dragon King. Long before the three factions went to war. We had our battle two dragons fighting for the title of True King. Our powers clashing creation vs destruction, caused the earth to quake in fear, the sun blackened, nothing could stop us, our fight caused every god to fear dragons.

Y/n:that sounds awsome, so is your ancestor the reason why are you guys fucking bigger than mountain ranges?

He ignored my question and continued his story.

Dechrau: Our mother then betrayed Diwedd, trying to kill him, God whom I asked to turn me into an Angel forbid me from interfering with they're battle, which have scarred the earth and sky for millenia, the battle ended when God intervened and with them outnumbering an already battle weak Diwedd.....he fell.

I had shocked expression.

Y/n:I though my dad was an asshole for abandoning me, but your mom tried to kill you and then some schmuck in the sky came in and-

Diwedd:his act of abandonment gives you so much anger that's why I decided to give you power.

Dechrau:however before diwedd died I gave him way to survive, turning him into a sacred gear.

Y/n:so how come most Devils don't even know about him?

Diwedd:I can destory more than physical things, I can destory memories as well as Concepts, however your no where near worthy of that power yet.

Y/n:so you got rid of every one memory if you.

Dechrau:almost those who are more powerful than him have a chance to be uneffected by the power, Our mother, God, Lucifer, and Diwedd's sons.

Y/n:alright, one more question why are you here?

Dechrau:I was alway here, Diwedd has a habit of blocking me out, and not even revealing himself to our hosts. You are one of four to ever weild diwedds eye and the only one to damage it.

I could feel Diwedds anger.

Y/n:yeah sorry about that.

I look seeing diwedd glare at me with his only remaining eye.

Dechrau:now this phenex and his immortality makes him a challenge, one that could improve your power.

Y/n:oh, and why do I need to improve my power?

Dechrau:so that you can be able use my sacred gear. The Shining Dragon Lord's Hand of Genisis.

Y/n:what fu- I get another one.

Dechrau:No, you earn another one.

Diwedd:Dechrau this Devils questions are annoying me.

Dechrau:right my apologies for not noticing sooner Brother.

I look at both then.

Awake

I woke up to the second day of training, I was laying in my side seeing I felt asia hugging on to me and I was hugging back.

'Diwedds kinda like me, and Dechrau is similar to asia maybe. '

'I don't remember falling asleep like this.'

I decided not wake asia up I relaxd and kissed her in the forehead. Then hearing door open then I felt someone sit at the foot of the bed.

Koneko:figures hes asshole to everyone else except asia.

Issei:koneko what are you doing in there.

Koneko:waiting for the prick to wake up.

Issei:well he's not that bad.

Koneko:just hurry up perv kiba's waiting for you.

I hear foot steps leaving the room and I decide to "wake up" I actually woke up asia as well.

Y/n:morning ko.

Koneko:don't call me that.

Asai:goodmorning koneko.

Koneko:morning, now rias wants you two focusing on your strengths, so asia your with akeno and y/n your with me. Got it.

Asia:got it koneko.

Y/n:sure ko.