Chapter 1 - Vinayak met his Aai

Sai was checking the kids of Medical Camp when she noticed her daughter Savi coming with a little boy who was having some trouble in walking. 

The little boy was listening the little cute girl who saved him from bullies of his school and helped him to get up. She is talking endless while guiding him towards her mother who is doctor of this camp. 

Suddenly Savi pointed to a woman who was smiling and talking with a kid in front of her and said "my Aai." Vinayak was astonished to core. He was looking towards the woman who resembles his dead mother ditto. That's when he stumbled and Sai balanced him with a hug. Involuntarily the word Aai came out of his mouth then he corrected himself by saying sorry. 

He answered all her questions but picture of his mother came to his head again and again. After he comes back to his rent he took out the picture of his Aai he carried in his bag always. He being a mother less boy missed his Aai a lot and used to develop a habit of talking with her photo. 

So he talked with the photo "Aai is it you or my illustration? Is she really doctor aunty and  only Savi's mother?? Or is it you? But Baba told me that " you became star in that accident. Did Bappa listen my prayer and send you back to me?" 

His self talk was interrupted with phone call from his Baba. After talking with his Baba he pulled the stunt and tried to walk without his brace and fell down. Principal called Sai and addressed her as Dr. Sai Chavan. Amidst the pain in his leg he felt numb after listening the name Dr. Sai Chavan. He knew his mother's name is Sai and she was a doctor. 

When he was left with Sai and Savi after his treatment he talked with them. He saw Savi's drawings and asked her about his Baba. Savi told him that "my Baba don't stay with us. I never saw him. I miss my Baba Aai knows where he is but never tells." 

Vinayak asked her "so you don't know anything about your Baba?" Savi said " I only know that my Baba's name is Virat Chavan". Vinayak smiled listening this and send a silent thank you to Bappa to make him meet his Aai and sister he determined to reunite his family in his mind.

That night he asked Savi her age who said 7 and then Vinu said "I am 8 elder than you, you should call me Dada." Savi opposed but Sai and Usha Mausi supported him so reluctantly Savi started to call him Vinu Dada.

Next day he went to camp back and after getting call from principal Ninad came to fetch him and take him back home. Meanwhile he managed to make a good bond with Usha Mausi savi and Sai. He also managed their phone number.

After coming back home when he saw his Aai's photo in hall with a garland around it he said in his mind " I will bring you and Savi soon in our home and will make our happy family.