Chapter 7 - Rain after the Storm

Sai was a bit calm in Virat's arms. She was crying hiding her face in Virat's chest. After she becomes a bit calm and her sobs subsided she started to tell Virat about her pregnancy and Savi's childhood.

She told "I was hurt and alone that time. I went to Mumbai with Usha Mausi whom I met at the hospital I was admitted after my accident. I was jobless and there were two people to feed and my medicines. I used to search for a job but before me, Usha mausi get a cooking job on a film set. I also got job in one of the local nursing homes. One day I fainted and came to know that my pregnancy was a bit complicated i was advised to take as much rest as possible.

Usha Mausi forced me to leave my job and start a dispensary in our rented house while she took a cooking job in a few more houses. She used to leave the house at 6'o clock after finishing our household courses and return at night. She took care of me like a daughter. After Savi's birth I got a job offer from here with a handsome salary and so we three moved here.

Virat was also shattered to know about the hardship Sai felt during her risky and complicated pregnancy. While he was there mourning her death and emerging himself in risky missions Sai was struggling with her bed and butter. He felt gratitude towards the old woman who looked after his wife and daughter without thinking about herself.

Sai again started "You know Savi is more like you, she used to remind me about you. She might physically resemble me but her attitude and thoughts are like yours. She likes Puran Poli like you, she fights with people and wants to be a police officer. She used to ask me where is her Baba she used to crave for me but my anger never allowed me to tell her about you or tell you about her. Do you know she used to write in every tree of the jungle Baba kab ayoge. But my anger could not let me see her hurt and craving. Today seeing her with you I understood how much she wanted you. I am a bad mother I separated my son from his mother and my daughter from her father.

That time rain increased along with thunder so Virat and Sai rushed to Sai's dispensary. There an emotional Sai said sorry to Virat "I am sorry, sorry for giving up on us, sorry for trusting Pakhi didi over us, sorry for letting my anger and hurt rule me, sorry for keeping your daughter away from you."

Virat pulled emotional Sai in his arms and kissed her head "No Sai I am also guilty, I am also sorry for letting Pakhi create misunderstanding between us, sorry for being a fool and not understanding her conspiracy against you, letting Kaku separate us, for not standing there for you\, for not leaving that house then and there with you. I am sorry." and started to cry. Sai tighten her arms around his torso, she kissed his heart and started to rub his back.

She pulled back from the hug wipe his tears and kissed his face. Slowly their lips met and passion and emotion clouded their minds. They let go of the 8 years of agony and lost in each other. Their wet clothes were discarded on the floor while they occupied the small single bed. That rainy night witnessed another rain of their emotions and passions along with their tangled body and bonded heart.

It was a clear morning when Sai woke up from a satisfying slumber. She felt peace and a smile playing on her lips but soon her smile vanished when she find herself in Virat's arm and their clothes on the floor. Last night's happening comes rushing into her mind and she hurriedly gets up from the warmth of the blanket to get dressed before anyone finds out about them. She woke up Virat also and asked him to get dressed. Virat was also a bit shaken and did as she told him.

Sai rushed towards her room before anyone at home woke up and asked her any questions.

Precap- Taking advantage of Virat's dazed condition Sai continued "start early then you will reach Nugpur before lunch. I have packed some food for you three." Virat felt like somebody slapped him hard. He didn't say a single word and went to get ready