Chapter 6 - Sai realised her fault of believing Pakhi's words 8 years back

Virat left the room feeling no energy to argue with Sai and sat near a pond nearby. Sai's eyes traveled with him and through the window she saw him seating there. She wondered why was he so hurt after knowing that she about herself and Savi from him!! Was she wrong to misjudge him that he was not bothered about her. 

Then his words came back to her " "you trusted Patralekha bahini over your husband. Wah Sai wah. Use your brain and think how I got our Vinu" 

What he called her vahini but when she called Chavan Nivas she clearly remember that Pakhi didi told her "you left Virat again and he doesn't care about you anymore. He is moving on. We are going to marry. It will be great if you don't contact us". 

Sai was hurt, she lost her son and she came to knew that she was pregnant. That moment she forgot about her anger she just wanted her love her Virat with her. She wanted to cry in his shoulder she wanted to hide in his chest. Though they had a big fight she trusted Virat to be there for her but this conversation with Pakhi broke her trust and further broke her. She called again but the phone was unreachable. 

She thought that Virat never come to search for her as he is not bothered whether she was alive or dead and stared a new life for her. If that was true then why he called Patralekha vahini?? And what he said if that was true then how he got Vinu?? Seriously how he got Vinu if he never come to search her. 

She realised that she did a grave mistake by trusting Pakhi's words 8 years ago. In her hurt and Pakhi's words she blamed Virat and never tried to contact anyone from Chavan Nivas or Virat. She realised she should have tried to talk to Virat instead of trusting Pakhi. Her mind said she has lost her mobile and she only remembered Chavan Nivas's land phone number. But she knew that if she would have tried it was not difficult to find contacts of a police officer like Virat. But she never tried and let her hurt and anger rule her. 

She cursed herself for trusting Pakhi and cried while sitting on the floor. She lost in the world of sorrow and guilt. She lost the track of time. Sudden sound of rain broke her trace and she looked towards the pond and saw Virat still seating there in rain. 

Sai went towards Virat and sat beside him. He flinched at her touch but didn't look towards her. She slowly started to tell her what had happened 8 years ago, her agony after losing Vinayak, her feelings after knowing about her pregnancy, her call to Chavan Nivas and Pakhi's words. 

After listening to her , Virat felt lots of emotions, anger and sorrow was overpowering. He told her "I told you those words in frustration and anger. I never meant that I don't want to see your face. I could never, I  love you too much for that. After you left I realised what I said in anger and wanted to rectify myself. I also thought that I will not stay in a house where my wife and son can not.

So I called DIG sir and asked for quarter where I wanted to establish our new home, you me and our child. I went to search you much before I come to know about the accident. But when I reached midway to Gadchiroli I came to know about the accident of your bus. I searched for you and Vinu like mad. 

I found severely wounded Vinu and torn pieces of your sharee near him. Everybody told me the woman with the child fell on the water and flown by the river. They told nobody can survive the current of the water. But my heart couldn't take that. 

Vinu was bleeding and he needed immediate medical attention so I needed to go to the  nearest hospital but after admitting him and informing the family I came back to the accident spot. There I got a burnt body with pieces of your saree and bag. After knowing that I lost you I was broken. 

I don't know how I reached home that day. I cursed myself for saying those words to you. I thought that God punished me by taking my love from me. I wanted to die. I lost my wish to live but there was Vinu with damage in his legs. He needed me. He just gave a new life to me. " 

Sai sat there with more guilt overpowering her mind. Virat started again then I come to know one day that "it was Patralekha who integrated Kaku and other others in Chavan Nivas. I collected proof against her and imprisoned her. She was sentenced to 2 years of jail for conspiring against you. If I could I have put her in prison for life long as I held her responsible for your death." 

He again told her " that house felt suffocating to me so I left Chavan Nivas with Vinu, Aai and Baba and started to leave in my quarter. We missed you a lot. Vinu missed you a lot. I tried to give him love of a father as well as mother but I failed." 

After listening all these Sai broke down and filled with self loathe that she is a very bad women, wife and mother. she caused pain in everyone's life by trusting Pakhi's words. How can she trust that vile woman above everyone who loves her. 

Sai became historic and started slapping herself. Virat shook her and in attempt to control her hugged her. 

Precap- Sai Virat come close and their emotional turmoil.