Chapter 4- A father is on a mission to save his daughter.

After knowing Savi is his daughter lots of emotions play in Virat's mind. He felt happiness, betrayal, anger, sorrow and pain in few seconds tears fell down from his eyes. 

After composing himself a bit he noticed Usha Mausi's helpless condition and it reminded him that his princess is kidnapped. This is not a time to waste he will get enough time to ponder all these after he bring his daughter to safety. 

He wiped his tears and rushed to lead the mission and promised to himself that he will not let anybody hurt his child. Later Mrs. Chavan needs to face him.

He looked towards Vinayak with accusing eyes but tell "when your Aai will come back say her stay here only. I will come back with your sister." Vinu said "ok baba." 

Usha Mausi looked towards Vinayak with ashtronished eyes but before she ask any questions, Virat was gone. 

From the help of villagers and local police Virat reached near to the place where the goons kept Savi. There they come to know that these people are associated with poaching and illegal wood business also who cuts trees of jungle without permission. Local police and forest officials are afraid of them. So from here Virat's team took charge. 

After a surprising and strategic  attack from Virat's team  they were successful to capture or eliminate the goons who were in charge of security of the place. When silently Virat and few other were heading to the place they hear conversation between Savi and the goons. 

One man was holding Savi in front of the influential aged man and his son. The aged man asked "hey girl what is your name?" 

Though Savi was injured a bit but with full attitude she answered "Savi Virat Sai Chavan." The man laughed "see she is attaching her mother's name also. Audacity of these women.like mother like daughter." 

The younger man said "so your father's name is Virat Chavan?" Savi said yes. The aged man said "give us his number I will call him and tell he should haven't given so much freedom to his wife and daughter. Women should not be this much liberal." Savi with a sadness said " I don't know his number. Otherwise I would have called him and asked to beat you bad uncles." 

The younger man said "baba we should kill this pitty thing and send her body to her parents." Saying this he grabbed Savi's throat and started chocking her. Savi was struggling while other men were laughing. 

Suddenly there was a gun fire and the younger man shouted  in pain. He fell down holding his shoulder. All the men turned a saw there were police everywhere while an livid angry officer said "no need to call Savi's father her father SSP Virat Sai Chavan crime brach is already here." Listening to this the two men who were holding Savi let her fall on the ground. 

Savi cried in pain as she fell on the hard floor but looked towards Virat and in a surprising tone said "baba". She was running towards Virat when the older man got hold of Savi and pulled a knife holding against Savi's throat. He says "let us go otherwise I will kill your daughter." But Virat was fast he pulled the trigger of his gun much before the man push the knife in Savi's body. As soon as the man was wounded and let Savi go she ran to Virat and he pulled his daughter in a warm hug. 

He examined her body for wounds and become angry seeing lots of cuts in her body. He controlled his voice and asked "are you okey bara?" She with a smile replied "yes. Why didn't you tell that you are my baba before?" He said "oh actually I had a big fight with your Aai and she come here with you and didn't told me so I didn't know bachha." She asked in her innocent voice "will you leave me again?" He shook his head and said "never" and turned to go to Sai's house while his team take care of the goons.

On the other hand Sai come home to ask any update from Usha Tai after meeting the SP. She found Vinayak there hugging Usha Mausi both were praying to God. She called and asked "Mausi, is there any news about Savi?" Usha Mausi opened her eyes and said "Jamad ji is here and he went to rescue Savi." Sai sat there with a thud and said "Virat." 

She then composed herself and said "I need to go there." While she was rushing towards door Vinayak called her "Aai don't go please. Baba said he will bring Savi safe. You know that he never fails in a mission." Sai turned towards Vinayak and asked "what you called me?" He smiled amidst his tears and Said "Aai. Aai I am your Vinu, Vinayak Virat Sai Chavan." Sai rushed towards Vinu, touched his face and said "Mera beta, Mera vinu?". He smiled and said "apka Vinu." She hugged her son tightly. 

Precap- Sai and Virat face off