Chapter 3- Savi's life in danger

It's a regular morning in the health clinic Sai was busy in with long queue of patients. She was scolding few and was a bit irritated with some lame excuses of village people for not coming to the health centre beforehand. 

A middle aged man was trying to reach Sai bypassing the queue. This didn't go well with people waiting for long time and they protested. The man didn't listen the people and again started to push the queue and reach to Sai. 

Sai was already irritated and that didn't go well with her she shouted at that man without listening him and insulted him in front of everyone. Suddenly the head of the health centre came there to inspect the commotion and the man said he is the new doctor Dr. Kulkarni of the health centre who got trasfered here. 

He was livid with Sai for insulting him without listening him and asked her to apologise to him publicly. But Sai was not ready to do that. The chief doctor told her to apologise and settle the matter it was her fault also. But she said it was his fault also so she will not say sorry. 

This made Dr. Kulkarni heat Sai. This stretched and he started to go against Sai at every matter. 

When Sai had a argue with the men of the village for taking stands for supporting women Dr. Kulkarni as usual supported the Mukhiya and said she is actually spoiling their women and peace of the village. He wanted Sai to get transfer in some other place but things get ugly when the men threatened Sai. 

Dr. Kulkarni tried his level best to make the Mukhiya understand that he can't hurt her or her family. They can ask the BDO to transfer her but he failed to make them understand that.

One day one girl came to the hospital with a burn wound and Sai filed a police complaint against her husband and father-in-law. 

They were rich and influential people of the village so it hurt their ego. They threatened Sai that they will hurt her family if she doesn't withdraw the complainant. But Sai didn't take that seriously. 

One day they abducted Savi and threatened to kill her if Sai didn't withdraw the complaint. Everybody including Usha Mausi, her senior and police told her do as they said. Sai was adamant not to withdraw the complaint. She urged police to search her daughter. 

When the local police couldn't locate Savi. Sai went to the office of SP. 

In the other hand Usha Mausi remembered that Vinayak's father is a police officer of high post so she called Vinayak and told about Savi's kidnapping. She requested Vinayak to ask his father to save Savi. 

Vinayak was in tears hearing about his sister and panicked for her. He called Virat who was getting ready for office. Virat came rushing hearing Vinayak's frantic call and asked "what happened Vinu??" Vinayak managed to tell Virat among his sons "Savi is kidnapped. goons are threatening to kill her. Please save her". Virat was shocked to hear that

 He asked "how do you know?". Vinayak told him about the call. 

Virat called back and this time some other women picked up the call and narrated the whole incident. Virat called his team and get ready to rescue Savi. 

Vinayak asked Virat to take him. Virat refused first but later with his pleading took him to let him be in Savi's home. 

When Virat reached Savi's home to drop Vinayak he was shocked to see Usha Mausi there. Usha Mausi also rushed to Virat after seeing him and said "Jamad ji please save Savi, Save your daughter. Savi is Sai and your daughter." 

Precap-
after knowing Savi is his daughter lots of emotions play in Virat's mind. Tears fell down from his eyes. …… He wiped his tears and rushed to lead the mission and promised to himself that he will not let anybody hurt his child. Later Mrs. Chavan needs to face him.