50.

sunoo did end up going to school, but he was exhausted as he stayed up all night. he received stares from people in the corridors but just hung his head low - wanting to hide his face.

however, when he finally looked up he was walking past sunghoon, his heart dropping to his stomach when they made eye contact. he felt tears prick at his eyes but quickly brushed it off and continued walking - his hands clutching onto the straps of his backpack.

sunghoon sighed a heavy sigh and dug his hands into his pockets, looking back at sunoo to see if he'd look back. but he didn't. sunghoon was just met with the sight of the latter's body walking off into the distance. jay sighed and patted his shoulder, the trio continuing their journey to go to lesson.

^__^

it felt like the day had gone by quick, it was already lunch time. sunoo had lost his appetite therefore he was just playing with his food with his fork.

meanwhile, sunghoon was just scrolling through his phone. he wanted to try and act like he was fine or at least try and put himself together but it didn't work out well for him. his attention was diverted when someone nudged his shoulder.

it was a random guy from his year.

"you think i can have a go at sunoo now? you don't really suit being gay anyways sunghoon."

sunghoon was shocked at how someone he didn't even know had the nerve to come up to him and talk to him like that. he banged his fist on the table and pushed his chair back, standing up to face the guy.

"fuck did you just say?" the basketball player said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"think i can have a go at sunoo? he's prett-"

sunghoon's fist collided with the guy's face, causing him to fall on the floor as sunghoon shook his own hand since there was a bit of blood on his knuckles now and it was sore. people started getting out their phones or encouraging the fight.

"sunghoon stop!" heeseung said as he quickly pulled him back before he could do anything else to the guy.

"what the fuck sunghoon why are you always getting into fights," jay added and he quickly grabbed all their bags.

"fuck off," sunghoon pushed his cousin off of him as he stormed out of the cafeteria, swinging the doors open. sunoo's eyes followed him.

^__^

sunghoon was seated in the principal's office, slumped back on the chair as he just gave a dead stare to the other.

"mr park, we have decided to suspend you for three days due to the amount of fights you have had. we hope you take this time to-"

"fucking whatever," sunghoon just scoffed and got up, slamming the door shut behind them and quickly making his way home.

he was just tired.

^__^