62.

it had been a few more days of hana's bullshit but to be honest, nobody even cared about her anymore. she was irrelevant. however she was pushed away from the school due to a certain incident.

^__^

[flashback]

sunghoon was leaning against his car waiting for sunoo to finish class. a few minutes after, sunoo came out. but he seemed sad, a down expression looming on his face.

"baby? what's wrong?" sunghoon engufled his boyfriend in a hug and rubbed his back, pulling away and cupping his face.

"that hana is such a bitch i swear to god i'm gonna kill her."

the older just let out a small laugh until they heard someone scoff behind them, people hastily rushing over to them with their phones to record in case anything happened.

"oh the witch strikes again," sunoo said once he saw hana with her arms crossed and a disgusted expression on her face.

"does everyone really think this is normal?" she said whilst pointing to everyone.

"it's weird, they're both boys."

sunoo rolled his eyes and poked his tongue through his cheek.

"homophobe!"

everyone started shouting at the fact that she was coming off as homophobic, to the point it got her kicked out of the school.

^__^

[present]

sunoo was planning on sorting out his books in his locker but he just couldn't get it to open, the code seemed to be right but his locker itself wouldn't open.

"hey," sunghoon interrupted him and leaned on sunoo's neighbouring locker.

"hi," sunoo just replied with a soft smile on his face, mirroring the taller's actions.

"it's my cousin's wedding, heeseung's brother. i have to like pick out some stuff for the venue sooo, can you help me after school? also be my plus-one to the wedding?"

sunoo just shrugged playfully and nodded his head. "sure," they both let out a small laugh before sunghoon kissed sunoo's cheek.

"see you later," the older said as he banged on sunoo's locker once with his fist to open it, then walking past him. sunoo jumped but was thankful his locker finally opened.

^__^

the couple were at a café now and had ordered some drinks and desserts for themselves whilst they were both looking through venue decorations, mostly sunoo since sunghoon was busy staring at the younger.

"sunoo?" sunghoon leaned closer.

"hm?" sunoo turned his head to face sunghoon only for their lips to be met with each other's which resulted in a quick peck - sunoo shaking his head and pushing the latter away with a flustered expression on his face.