Chapter 16

With VMinkook,

The three were cuddling on the bed when someone knocked on the door. Jimin got up and opened the door. He let his father and uncle in. TaeKook sat properly on the bed upon seeing them.

"What happened?" Jimin sat beside Jungkook and kept his hand on Jungkook's thighs like Taehyung.

"We have a mission for Taehyung"

"What is it?"

"We want you to-" before Ji Hoon would complete his sentence, the door opened and Minyoung came in with an irritated face.

"You want anything eomma?" Jimin asked as he leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook felt nervous under Minyoung's gaze but the two hands on his thighs comforted him. He took a deep breath and held VMin's hand.

"I called someone"

"Who?"

"One of my friend's son"

"Eomma, I told it before and I will tell it again. I am only my boyfriends' and no one else's!!" Jimin glared at her mother as he gripped Jungkook's thighs.

"You are coming down, I don't care" Ana turned around.

"You never did that's why maybe you tried to take the abortion pills and kill me" Minyoung turned back to Jimin and glared at him.

"What did you say?!"

"What you heard" Minyoung turned her face to Ji Hoon.

"I knew you would try to fill hatred in my son's mind about me!! You and your filthy boyfriend over here!!"

"Not my fault that you actually did that," Ji Hoon said with a poker face.

"Can you both not fight for once?! From childhood till now!! All I saw was you two fighting and fighting. Please leave"

"Are you kicking your eomma out?!" 

"I can do more than that eomma, please leave. I am not in the mood to listen to you both fighting and tell that friend of yours that I won't meet their son nor will I marry him" Jimin said sternly.

"I gave you a choice of only marrying Taehyung but you are greedy like your appa" she glanced at Ji Hoon who rolled his eyes and again looked at Jimin "Want both of them but now you will not get either of them!! I will make you marry the one I want. Be lucky that it is a boy and not a girl" Minyoung left while banging the door shut.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and then at Taehyung who gave him a tight smile and patted his thigh while Jimin was gripping his thigh. Jungkook looked at Jimin's hand, he could feel the grip tighten with every passing second.

'It's going to leave a mark'  Jungkook thought.

"Can we talk later?" Taehyung asked Ji Hoon who nodded and left with Sung Ho.