No Trust

Thyme watched the pair pull away from each other and smile, seething when he saw Kavin wiping a tear from Malai's cheek

Feeling like someone was watching them, both Kavin and Malai looked at the school but saw no one outside, Malai still had a very uneasy feeling.

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡

Thyme stomped his way back into the school, MJ, Ren and Gorya already waiting for him.

"Hey, did you find Malai?" MJ asked in a teasing voice.

Thyme simply ignored them, forcing his way threw them to reach his destination.

The trio shared a look of confusion before quickly following him through the halls.

Thyme walked past Por and his friend the latter bragging about tricking some girl.

"What a stupid girl." Por scoffed and Thyme stopped walking, turning to them.

"You're having fun, huh?" He spat out, anger slipping out in his words.

"Excuse me?"

"You have fun fooling someone,huh?" The other students in the hallways turned to look at them, watching as Thyme got in front of the boys.

"Answer me!" Thyme shouted, grabbing him by the collar.

"Sht! What the hell?!" Por struggled as he friend watched on, too scared to do anything.

Por pushed him off and turned to his friend,"Let's go, what's up with this guy?"

He didn't see Thyme coming back towards them, a crazy look his in eyes until he was pulled roughly back, getting a hard punch to his face.

Thyme began beating him and the other students pulled out their phones, recording them and doing nothing to help the fallen student.

The trio finally arrived and pushed through the crowd.

"Thyme! Thyme, stop!" MJ and Gorya rushed over to stop him.

"No filming, no filming." Ren told the other students.

"Easy!" MJ pulled a struggling Thyme off,"Easy or you'll kill him." He said while Gorya checked on Por.

Thyme turned to his friends with a sneer,"Do you want a piece of this?" He asked, a crazy smile on his face.

MJ raised his hands up and Ren pulled Gorya behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Gorya asked and Ren just shrugged and turned her away, not wanting her to look.

The leader turned back around and started beating Por again.

Ren saw MJ about to say something and pulled him back,"Shh, don't say anything to him right now." He said.