Surprise Engagement

( I'm bored

( I'm bored. Just boring people here.)

( No friends. It's not like I have friends anyway. Haha.)

It's decided. I'll make a run for it.)

( There's something I want to tell you. I'm happy to be your friend.)

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡

The F4 and Gorya stared and the pair on the ground along with the other party guests.

Malai winced in slight pain from having fallen on the ground and looked up at the girl on top of her, confused but the other just gives her a smile.

"You're Malai right?" She asks.

Malai nods her head and the pair finally sit up, the girls bracelet getting caught on Malai's dress before she yanks it off, tearing the fabric a bit. Malai frowns down at the tear, she knew it wasn't her fault but it was a gift from Tia and she felt upset that it got torn.

"Oh, sorry!"

"It's fine, don't worry." She assured, covering the tear with her hand.

"But it's ruined, I didn't want to meet you just to-"

She was interrupted by Roselyns speech. Much to Malai's and everyone else's shock, Thyme's mother announced with his engagement to the women, Lalita Empicca, who knocked Malai down but she also announced that Malai was engaged to her best friend, Kavin. 

Gorya opened her mouth to shout out but Ren quickly covered it while the two newly engaged couples, stared at Thyme's mom in shock and anger.

"I did not see that coming." MJ mumbled and Ren and Gorya, who nodded in agreement.

The other guests started mumbling to each other, while the younger ones took out their phones, posting about the news.

( Thyme is engaged and it's not Malai! )

( Good, she never deserved him.)

( Malai is engaged to Kavin! She took them away from us.)

( Emicca and Parama?!?)

( Saetang and Kittiyankul?!)

( They're perfect for each other.)

( Malai never suited Thyme anyway.)

"Mother! What did you say?" Thyme demanded, walking up to her," You'll think I'll let it happen?"

Kavin and MJ helped the pair off of the ground and Malai looked over at Roselyn, she knew something bad was going to happen tonight.

"Are you going to do to me and Malai what you did to Tia?" 

Roselyn just ignored him and two bodyguards grabbed Thyme's arms, despite his loud shouts to let him go.

MJ and Ren looked at each other before going over to Thyme, who finally pulled away from the bodyguards grip on him.