Masquerade Ball

(A masquerade ball is a fancy costume party, but more formal I guess you could say.it has a Victorian style)

Fydor was invited to a Masquerade ball by a ally agency.He thought maybe it would be a nice place to clear his mind, work has been rough lately.Most would say that his office is stuffy and run down but fydor thinks it's quite an elegant and expensive place,especially with the Purple Heart wood desk.

While Fydor stood close to a wall in the ball room he watched everyone dance, back and fourth he gently swayed his head to the music.Their was classical instruments playing which was quite soothing,Fydor enjoyed this type of music.His eyes layed on the crowd for awhile until he eventually got bored when the music sped up.

This was. Truly boring,his mind was even a little too clear.He decided that he would go out to the balcony and observe the deep night sky.

He got up to the balcony, perfect, no one was their and he could barley hear the sad change of music from up their.He slowly walked out onto the balcony and watched the stars in the sky.He wasn't crazy about stars but he rembers some stuff sigma talked about.

Sigma has quite a liking for space,on nights that aren't cloudy he'll go outside and observe all the stars.Fydor once joined in the observation and Sigma joyfully shared all he knew about the stars.

"I see your all by yourself"

Fydor was do focused on the stars he didn't even realize someone had watching him from the door way.He turned around in shock, but it quickly turned to a relieved smile when he saw Nikolai with a small smile on his face.

"I didn't realize you were invited," fydor said turning back around.

"Strange of you to think I was invited," Nikolai skipped over to him."This is new, Fydor taking a liking of something like space!Has sigma possed you or something!? "Nikolai smiled and wiggled his fingers.

"nonsense,I have no interest in that kind of stuff." Fydor said as he leaned his head on Nikolais shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Oh sureee~" Nikolai teased and wrapped his arm around Fydors shoulder.

The two stared at the stars, except Fydors eyes were closed so really it was just Nikolai.Nikolai looked down at Fydor who was just barley awake.

"Do you know how to dance!?" Nikolai smiled brightly.

"Kind of," he replied sleepily.

Nikolai grabbed Fydor's waist and positioned Fydor's hands correctly. They then slowly swayed around to the fading music in the background.Nikolai quietly hummed to the song.The two got closer, as if they were hugging and dancing at the same time,Fydor burried his face into Nikolai's chest.

They continued swaying around until Fydor was interrupted.

"Would you like a drink sir?" A waiter offered to Fydor.

Fydor's hands were on his heart and eyes gently shut."No thank you,"he replied quietly.

The waiter then walked away.

Fydor walked over to the edge of the balcony and leaned on the railing.

"Oh my dear Nikolai, how I wish you were still alive"

What he's dead!?Just a random au for you if Nikolai were to die, which he better not,anyway I hoped you enjoyed this story! I'll probably do something cute and where their both alive lol.I hope you enjoyed!

my love and affection
  .....::::::・''・::::::....
:::::・'''     '''・:::::
::         ::
:          :
::         ::
::・...      ...・::
  '''::::::・,,・::::::'''
   ∩∧_∧∩
   ( ・ω・)
    /  ノ You
   しーU 𖨆