A noise at the door

A murder is some one who will kill without a second thought,they will take a life of someone.Same with a serial killer,they do not care who or what dies.There fore the door not care about living things.Or at least one of them does.

While Nikolai attempted to braid parts of Fydor's hair,Sigma decided to bake,and fydor read a book on classical music.But they were suddenly Inturupted by a noise at the door.

"Meow"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the door.Nikolai quickly ran to the door and opened it.Fydor and sigma stared waiting for Nikolai to say something,he seemed to be bending over to pick something up.

"Awwww" Nikolai twirled around to face the others.In his hands was a small white cat.

"A cat!?" Sigma seemed surprised.

Nikolai flashed a smile over to Fyodor.

"No, put it back outside," Fyodor knew what he was thinking.He wants to keep it.

"Aw but my Fydor,I'll take good care of it," Nikolai whined and walked over to his lover.

"That's not the point,it's probably somebody else's plus Sigma is allergic to cats," Fydor's other reason is he didn't like cats, but he didn't want to admit it.

"I'll keep it anyway!Your excuses don't stop me!"Nikolai yelled in a dramatic tone.He then sat beside Fydor and observed the cat.

" a-achoo~"Sigma had a kitten like sneeze,so we all know that Nikolai would be teasing him a lot more now.

When Fyodor had stopped reading to look at the cat,the cat stared back.But.It was if their was war-like tension between the two.Fydor glared at the cat, and Fyodor would say it glared back.

➶➶➶ 2 days later➷➷➷

Fyodor was laying on bed reading a new book,then his boyfriend walked in.

"OH MY LOVEE~" Nikolai burst in the room with a big smile,he then closed the door.

"You seem less energized," Fyodor put his book down and looked at his clown.

"Calm?sadistic?" Nikolai walked over to the bed.he kneeled on the bed and slowly unbuttoned Fyodors shirt.They leaned closer together and began to kiss.Eventually Nikolai started to kiss Fydor's chest.

"Meow!"

Nikolai quickly jumped up off the bed and ran to the door."Mrs.meows there you are!"Nikolai picked up the cat and ran over to the other side of the bed.He started cuddling the cat."Awww who's daddy's little girl!?"

Meanwhile Fyodor lay on the other side of the bed slightly undressed and fully aroused.He didn't know what to say,he looked over at Nikolai and saw him cuddling the cat.

"Hm,what's wrong darling?" Nikolai noticed Fyodor.

Fydor gave him a blank look. "Uhm nothing-"he said in shock." Goodnight,"Fydor pulled part of the blanket over himself.

"Yeah night!Aww who's my little girl~"

The next day Fyodor headed out early.He needed a break from that stupid cat.He wandered around a small neighborhood and came across his favorite coffee shop.When he got in their he saw Atsushi hanging up some sort of poster.Fydor walked behind him to look at it.

"Sigh.. Poor Thomas," Atsushi sighed. He hung up a missing poster for a cat,it looks exactly like the one that stole Fydor's boyfriend."Ah- uhm Fyodor!"

"Your missing a cat?I think I know where she is. She stole Nikolai from me," Fydor mentioned with a slight sigh.

"Really!?Where could I get him," Atsushi said with out a second thought, he is talking with an enemy after all.

"We could meet here tomorrow same time?"

"Perfect!" atsushi smiled and skipped out of the coffee shop.

When Fydor got home he walked in on a mess.Sigma was on the floor with a blanket and a whole pack of Kleenex boxes,his eyes were red and he really seemed like he was about to cry.But the worst part was,Nikolai and the cat were cuddling in the couch!Nikolai was watching TV while the stupid cat layed on his thighs.That isn't fair,that's Fyodor's pillow not that cats bed!Fyodor glared at the cat.

"I found the owner of the cat,I'm gonna drop him off tomorrow"

"Aw you did!?"

"Yes Nikolai and besides their worried sick."

"Oh.. I guess if it's for the best,in that case I'll sleep on the couch tonight so I can cuddle with Mrs.Meows.i'd like to spend her last moments well."

Fyodor's face had a shocked expression.Stupid cat.

That night Fydor was in bed alone.He felt so alone,they usually would cuddle and if they weren't doing that they held hands. But all Fyodor had was his own hand to hold.

☆彡彡2 amミミ☆

Fyodor hadn't slept yet.He couldnt.Eventually he got out of bed and angrily walked past the couch to sigma's room. Knock knock.

Quick notice im not trying to ship these two characters even though this little part may seem like it!

"What's wrong Fyodor-"

"I need to sleep with someone"

"What-oh you mean beside?Come in" Despite Fyodor being a god sigma knew he had quite a soft spot for Nikolai like this.

"Why don't you talk to him about it?"

"You know how I feel about talking about that stuff." fydor hates talking about lovey dovey stuff, he finds it awkward.

<in the morning>

"Ohhhh goodbye my sweetie~"Nikolai held the cat close.

Fydor glared at the boyfriend stealing cat."its time to go,I'll be late,"Fydor hates that cat so much.

Nikolai was about to hand him the kitten but she started to hiss at Fyodor.

Nikolai blankley stared at Fydor.He placed the cat in Fydors hat and smiled."perfect!"Nikolai was proud of this discovery.

With a annoyed sigh Fydor left the house to go see Atsushi.

Finally after lots of fighting with the cat on the way to the cafe he made it.He was covered in scratches but he made it.

"Ah,Fydor you have him perfect!"

"Please..take this brat."

"Uh yes,sorry she has some anger issues if shes not with someone she likes,"atsushi chuckled nervously.

Finaly after a long day Fydor made his way home.Nikolai was sitting on the couch with a sad look on his face.Fydor walked over to him and played down,using Nikolais
Thighs as a pillow.Fydor instantly fell asleep,it was a very rough night,and morning.

"Maybe I already have a cat,"Nikolai whispered as he began to pet Fydors head.

EEEE I hope you liked this chapter!this the longest one so far,sorry for grammer errors by the way!

My spell will make you cute! .
{\__/}
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂ ノ    ・.·*'¨) ¸.·*¨)
しーJ   ° (¸.·' (¸.·'* ☆
It failed because you're already super cute!
{\__/}
c(⌒(_'・×・')_ ━☆