You fucking Lied

Hello everyone, sorry this is late lol, so I'm kinda new to writing angst with characters that aren't my own, but their is a first time for everything :'). So I hope you enjoy this and yeah c:

I felt the rush flow through my body, it started with my chest. I felt my heart trying to keep me alive, the blood pumping just made it worse, the blood trying to protect my heart was just creating a bigger problem for itself, stupid body. My usual cold hands just got colder, my chest warm with fresh blood and the tips of my fingers all the way to my toes, freezing cold. I felt my dry eyes open wide in shock of why the hell this was even happening, my body had different regions of feelings by now. Dry face, cold limbs, and a warm,painful chest. I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, my body was tipping backwards, thus my reflexes forced my arms to attempt to hold me up. That failed horribly. My arms gave up from the lack of blood, that was sent to support around my heart.

"Whoa, I gotcha," A familiar voice soothing like a parental figure called out behind me. I knew who it was, that damned clown. I felt a body hug me from behind, he leaned my body weight on him, I fit perfectly in his arms, I was curled up. But not by choice. I felt a hand start caressing my head. "I'm surprised you're still alive right now, should we have our last words like what Dazai said to Nakahara?" He chuckled. "I'm sorry about this Fyodor, but," he paused. It was a long pause. Was he going to start crying? Was he going to laugh his head off? Or was he going to just get up and leave me here to decay? 

"God, I'm not watching this," there was another recognizable voice behind us.Sigma? His voice was stiff and he sounded emotional. I counted the foot steps that I could hear from him quickly leaving  the room. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9.

My room, right, those two are the only ones who know about this room. It's filled with monitors that are connected to a server amount of security cameras. The floor was scattered with crumpled paper, and empty noodle cups that I would eat quickly just to get calories in my body so I could work. My eyes looked at the floor as I thought about my room, It seems my blood also joined the list of things on my floor. I was able to see what had impaled me now, a fairly long knife, it certainly was sharp as well.

"This is a lot more shitty than I thought.Dammit Fyodor," Nikolai finally spoke to me again. I felt his grip tighten around me more, it wasn't exactly comforting because he really was just squeezing blood out of me more."Fyodor, think of it this way, i'll kill myself later so we can both burn in hell together. If hell exists anyway."

I managed to block out his persistent voice, but the only thing that managed to catch my attention was 'Fyodor'. What happend to 'Dos-kun' or 'Feda'? It's not like now is the best time for cute little nicknames but, why is he so formal? I fucking hate him.I hate his smile,I hate his laugh,  i hate his personality, i hate his  hair, i hate his eyes, i hate beauty, i hate him on the days he feels crazy, I hate him on the days he feels hopeful, I hate him on the days he feels cuddly, i hate him on the days he feels clingy. And I hate that I actually trusted him to not hurt me, but thanks to my stupidity I'm going to die soon.

I felt him snuggle into the nape of my neck. His face felt incredibly warm against my warmth seeking body. He was mumbling something to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying. He sighed then got up gently placing my body on the floor, my eyes began to get heavy. 

My eyes, barely staying open, looked up at Nikolai. he was watching me struggle to stay alive, I knew I was going to die anyway but my body hated that factor. His eyes were filled with regret and sorrow, yeah you better regret this fucking asshole. He sighed and began walking away slowly to exit my room.

"I...like... you so much," the words fell out of my mouth, just barely reaching his ears. I can't even explain why I said that with such a vulgar expression. He stopped at the door frame, his body turned around and his eyes were widened with even more parched regret.

"Please,"his voice cracked up and had much more expression."Please, hate me with everything you have right now, and love me with everything you have in our next life,"he raised his voice as if he was wrathful with my words. He quickly dashed out.

I slowly watched him get farther away,while my eyes got heavier and my body got tireder. I can't believe I ever trusted that dense clown of mine.

Yipee I did it :>! I think that was ok for a first attempt-ish, anyway genre requests aswell as story requests are always open if y'all want c: anyway yipee!