A Pillow

**I'M BACK!! Anyway, hello so I gave up on the Family one shot sadly. but I hope you guys are doing well, and enjoy**

Nikolai is a extremely hyper person, he enjoys jokes, quizzes, and other fun things.For someone so energetic they need lots of attention, and ways to keep them busy. Unfortunately for Fyodor, Nikokai was about to make him his first victim.

Fyodor sat at his, purple Heart wood desk,and tiredly planned a way to destroy the A.D.A.He struggled to keep his eyes open and work, he needed his plan to be perfect but if he's this tired he can't think straight. He began to get stressed out about not being able to focus, he started to pinch himself every time he closed his eyes for to long.

"DOS-KU--, " Nikolai twirled in but stopped when he saw the marks on Fyodor's arm. "DOS-KUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? " Nikolai rushed over to him and grabbed his arm.He then hugged his rat god tightly. "Ah, My darling, why are you doing such a thing? " Nikolai questioned while holding him closer.

Fyodor just blankly stared at the door questioning what had just happened. Eventually after moments of silence he got up quickly. "That's perfect.., " Fyodor walked out of his office to my the kitchen with Nikolai tagging along behind him. Fyodor had already had the coffee maker ready last night, so in a heartbeat he turned it on. Then he quickly got out all the mugs from their cupboards, and made enough coffee to feed the ADA and Port Mafia combined.
           "Fyodor..? " Nikolai was getting censored, Fyodor had the crazy smile on his face.
           Finally all the coffee was finished. Fyodor chuckled to himself, took a mug and chugged the coffee under a minute.
           "DOS-KUN!? " Nikolai yelled loud enough that Sigma woke up.
           Fyodor was intensely chugging coffee, and laughing like a maniac, while Nikolai attempted to calm him down. Sigma stared at them in anger and confusion.
          "Wha-why-huh? " it was pretty early in the morning so Sigma was in daze, he still needed his beauty sleep.
"It's five in the morning, " Sigma eventually said glaring at the duo.
          "I-i know it's Dos- kun!He's finally lost it! "
           "Deal with it I'm to tired for this," Sigma went back to bed.
         Nikolai looked back at Fyodor to find him gone and a bunch of empty mugs on the counter.
        "Dos-kun! " Nikolai raced to his crazy rat King's office, only to find him on the ground(to much coffee is bad for y'all 😳💅,Fyodor thought it would keep him awake)
       When Fyodor woke up he kept his eyes closed, something was different, his pillow was different. He began to grab his pillow, he gently placed his hand on it and tried to figure out what his head was on. Eventually he just grabbed it aggressively.
        "Ah- Dos-kun your awake! "
        Fyodor opens his eyes to figure out who his pillow was. Fyodor face turned red in embarrassment for grabbing Nikolai's thighs, and being seen so weak.
        "DOS-KUN~~~~~YOUR SO CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH! " Nikolai announced, as he hugged him tightly.
       "I-idiot.. Get off me! " Fyodor blushed more.
       Sigma was trying to watch his drama show, but obviously couldn't hear because of those two. To him, this is just a normal Saturday morning.

 ╭ ◜◝ ͡ ◝ ͡ ◜◝╮
♡ ∧_∧ _∧ ♡
♡ (๑・ω・)ω<๑) ♡
♡ /⌒ づ⊂⌒ヽ♡
╰     ͜ ⠀  ͜     ͜   ͜   ╯
        O
         o
         °
〃∩ ∧_∧ ♡
⊂⌒( '・ω・)♡
`ヽ_っ_/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
      \/___/