A rat a bird, and a Library

Hello people, this is a fluff oneshot that I hope you'll like, sorry that this is kind of quick and rushed. Anyway i hope  u like it! Love you <3 Also this Au is when they're in highschool, it doesn't matter what year anyway enjoy!

There were over one thousand books all around the school's library. The shelves were mostly around seven feet high, all the books in the shelves had their own genre and were sorted in alphabetic order. A teenage boy, whose only friends are dramatic books about people struggling to stay on this earth, could only dream of such a beautiful thing in life. Luckily, Fyodor Dostoevsky could, he didn't even have to dream about it actually, his school's library had this wonderful place. Today he had it all to himself, he memorized when the library was all locked up, and when students went home, so it was only Fyodor in the building-

"Fedya!! I knew you'd be here," A taller springy boy pranced into the library and snatched the book that Fyodor was reading." What's this? Meh whatever," the boy tossed the book back onto the table that Fyodor was at.

"You just made me lose my page Kola,"Fyodor glared grudgingly at him." What is it you want?" 

Nikolai made a 'pouty' face at him while sitting beside the little rat."Ah, you're so harsh Fedya! If you want to apologize to me you have to give me a kiss!" Just as Nikolai flung himself onto Fyodor, Fyodor managed to block his attack with a hand to his face.

"You can only dream that i'm afraid," Fyodor  continued to flip pages in his book,hoping to find where he had left off.

"I'll get you to love me one day, I swear!" Nikolai began to pout while leaning forward in his chair.

"yeah good luck with that,"he scoffed, reading from where he left off.

"Oh? Are you encouraging me," he sat up and looked meekly at Fyodor, whose face was so flushed you'd swear he was sun-burnt." I take this as a challenge, Fedya," Nikolai leaned closer to him smiling in a sly manner.

"No- I," Fyodor began stammering trying to smooth the conversation over." You know I didn't mean it like that!" Fydor tried to inch away and hide his face with his book.

Nikolai stopped him. Nikolai's hand slid his hand onto Fyodor's thigh and gently pushed Fyodor's book down revealing the blush that Fyodor was hiding. "You seem to mean it that way, look at your cute face all flustered," Nikolai's tone wasn't a normal tone or a whisper it was just in between .

Fyodor felt his face become a brighter pink, he felt his throat breathe in for him so he wouldn't have a lack of oxygen. He hesitated, feeling his body shake with confused flirty thoughts. He blinked, quickly realizing what was going on. Thus, he speedily bolted out of his chair with his book and gave Nikolai responsive blinks that said "AHHHHHH YOU JUST MADE ME FEEL A MILLION THINGS AT ONCE!". But he couldn't say it himself.

"God that was a cute little reaction, it definitely gives me a head start~"

"G-good evening Nikolai," Fyodor blushed hard, trying to looked ticked off, as he rushed out of the library.

Love you guys :) <3