Sleepy cuddles and Books

Sorry this late lol, anyway I find i've been writing more characters in these one shots, so I thought this oneshot would be good to have just the two of them a bit more lovey-dovey in the past ones. Anyway enjoy! c:

Nikolai was all ready to leave his sorrows for tomorrow and just let his sleep drown away all the problems that were filling his life. Thus, he sleepily pranced to his room expecting to see Fyodor curled in bed fast asleep, but, to his surprise Fyodor was wide awake reading and you could say that he even looked energized.

"Dos-kun! Are you not tired?" Nikolai was actually pretty tired himself, he spent all day annoying Sigma and constantly finding excuses to go to Fyodor's office. It's as if their energy switched places.

"Oh Kola, to be honest I feel like I could just run laps around the house or something, I feel fidgety and- I don't even know haha,"Fyodor was pretty fidgety looking right now, Nikolai could tell he couldn't sit comfortably and was very hyper? Fyodor, hyper? Nonsense! Unless..

"My poor sweet rat goddess,"his words gently managed to wisp out, he was so tired and would've slept where he stood if possible. He slowly made his way to the bed and sat beside Fyodor. He looked him up and down, Fyodor did seem nervous, one of his hands was holding a book titled Everyone in this room will someday be dead  while his other hand was fiddling around with his shirt, his legs would constantly switch positions until he would feel fidgety again and switch. He had a nervous look on his face, like he didn't know what to do with it, or where he should look when Nikolai came in.

Fyodor finally looked up at him still nervous."What's with that look?"

Nikolai shot a worried look at Fyodor and moved right beside Fyodor, wrapping his arms around him."Oh Dos-kun, what's wrong please tell me~"

"Nothing is wrong I- I just can't sleep that's all," Fyodor  looked away,closing his book he held his hands on his lap.

Nikolai hated seeing Fyodor in dismay. Despite Fyodor's normally cold attitude Nikolai could tell when he really was happy or sad, but seeing Fyodor loose his cool set off Nikolai's 'affectionate boyfriend alarm'.

Nikolai backed away from Fyodor, onto his side of the bed and put his arms out infront of him without saying anything.

Fyodor gave him a confused look."Kola-" He was cut off.

"C'mere, I can't stand seeing you like this my love,"Nikolai put on his most innocent face."If you don't tell me what's wrong, at least let me comfort you," he titled his head a bit to the right.

Fyodor went red, he thought about it for a minute but he crawled over to Nikolai. He sat in between Nikolai's legs which made it easy for Nikolai to hug his waist and rest his head onto Fyodor's shoulder. 

Nikolai held him close, he could never let go, he didn't want to let go. He loved that Fyodor's body was small and fragile and how that made him hug-able, he loved how soft his hair was when it brushed gently across his face, he loved how Fyodor had soft, tired eyes that only Nikolai could read when they had even the slightest bit of emotion.

"Kola, to tight-"

Nikolai snapped back and looked down at Fyodor, Nikolai didn't realize he got caught up in his thoughts and hugging Fyodor tighter than before, Fyodor was holding Nikolai's arms gently attempting to break the tightness.

"Ah- Sorry Dos-kun, I was just thinking about how much I love you," Nikolai nuzzled Fyodor's head and hugged him again. He watched Fyodor turn red again."Hey, read me one of your books!"

"Seriously, you want a bed time story,"He scoffed back.

"Of course I do! If it's read by you I'd listen anytime!"

"Alright then, don't fall asleep on me though,"Fyodor chuckled quietly reaching for a book on the nightstand.

                           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, it's done,lol. Sorry this is late! Last oneshot I was thinking of Fyodor and Nikolai actually being Sigma's parents and the more I think of it the cuter it gets, I found some art on Pintrest so Ta-da!: