New Years Hot Pot

(For those of you who put in a suggestion: Don't worry I will work on it after this One shot ) 

THIRD-PERSON POV:

As New years eve got closer to an end a warm scent filled the house. Something that calmed you down,put you at ease,made you sleepy.That scent spread through the entire house,reaching each and every edge of the house.As Nikolai and Fyodor slowly made their way to the kitchen,the scent got stronger with each step.Finally made their way to the kitchen to see Sigma with his hair tied into a ponytail and wearing an apron. But what stood out to Nikolai the most was the hot pot being made on the stove-top.

"SIGMA!!!!"Nikolai yelled in joy as he flung himself onto Sigma.

Sigma knew he wasn't  trying to hug him to be nice,he was trying to grab at the hot pot to eat the ingredients."Get off of me!I know your just trying to snatch the food,it's almost ready so go sit down," Sigma said in annoyance as he tried to push Nikolai off him.

"boo,you're no fun,let's go Dos-kun!"Nikolai grabbed Fyodor's hand and dragged him to the kotatsu.

Fyodor and Nikolai sat down holding each others hands still.Moments later Sigma came out of the kitchen carefully holding the hot pot,Nikolai got up and offered to help him carry it,obviously Sigma saw through his plan and Nikolai was forced to set the table.

"Thanks for this Sigma,"said Fyodor elegantly.

Nikolai tried to mock Fyodor playfully "Yes Sigma,without this exquisite meal I'm not sure what i'd do,"he said in a fancy voice being as dramatic as possible.

Sigma sighed yet again.Eventually everyone got food into their bowls and was ready to dig in.Their was only one problem...

"Ah- The food is a bit to hot to eat right now," Said Fyodor calmly. 

"You're hot but I still eat you,"Flirted Nikolai as he gave Fyodor finger guns.At that moment Fyodor turned bright pink in embarrassment.

"one dinner..can we please have one normal dinner!?"Sigma complained.

Fyodor cleared his throat "S-so what inspired you to do this Sigma..?"Fyodor attempted to break the awkward tension.

"Oh!Well it's new years eve and I thought what better way to celebrate a new year with a hot pot?"Sigma happily explained.

Eventually when the hot pot cooled down to eat,everyone was eating and joining in on a conversation. As Nikolai was about to eat a mouthful of food  he looked at Fyodor,Fyodor had a big smile on his face and he would laugh from time to time as he spoke to Sigma.Nikolai blushed at the sight of Fyodor enjoying himself,and smiling. Usually Fyodor just faked his smiles and laughs,but Nikolai knew that this one is real.He knew that Fyodor was actually having fun.Nikolai began laughing.

"W-what's so funny?"Fyodor asked.As they looked at the clown.

"You're so cute when you smile Fyodor,"Nikolai chuckled.

Fyodor's face was full of blush.

"Yeah,actually I didn't even realize but you really seem to be smiling a lot Fyodor ,"Agreed Sigma.Both took turns teasing him about his smile,Fyodor just managed to blush more and more.

"S-seriously you two need to shut up,"Fyodor blushed and tried to hide his face with his hands.

"Whoa!That reaction is so cute do that more often!"Nikolai said with amazement.

"S-shut up,"Fyodor was more flustered.Sigma laughed at the two.

When everyone was finished with the hot pot they all decided that a movie would be best,Sigma was aloud to pick because he made supper. Sigma being Sigma,picked a romantic K-drama.He forced the two to watch. Fyodor hates to admit it but he kind of enjoyed the movie.Eventually the movie marathon was over because the clock struck twelve.

"Happy new year!"shouted Sigma with all his might."Oh?"He glanced over at Nikolai and Fyodor to see that Fyodor was cuddled up into Nikolai's arms as both were asleep.Sigma just laughed and grabbed a blanket to put on the two."Goodnight lovebirds,"Sigma commented as he walked to his room.

Happy new year everyone!!(lol this is late)I hope everyone enjoyed this one shot,also this is my first time writing on a computer so their may be some things that are different. Love you all,i'm working on the recommended one-shots.