Chapter 16: A True Threat

RWBY POV

After the events with Jacques was settled, everyone decided to relax for a while. During the relaxing time, Ironwood offered Cinder and everyone affiliated with her full pardons for their crimes if they helped in the battle against Salem to which they agreed. Team RWBY is in their dorm room, Yang is watching TV, Blake is reading, Weiss and Ruby are studying.

Ruby: Hey, *the girls look at her* you guys think we can trust the ones Ironwood offered pardons to help us against Grimm?

Yang: Not sure, but I know if they step out of line, *smirks* Obe will sort them out again. *they all share a laugh*

Blake: Can't hurt to keep an eye on them though.

Weiss: Agreed. By the way, any of you know what Obe has been up to? 

Blake: Last when I talked to him, he said that was trying to see if Loth and Drun were lying to us when they mentioned Hades.

Ruby: You think they did?

Yang: Possible that they did or didn't. We won't know until Obe finds that out.

Weiss: What if Obe won't be able to control himself?

Ruby: What do you mean?

Blake: Don't you remember what Obe said on what Hades did to him? It was enough to brutally kill him once, but what if seeing Hades again will trigger that same anger?

Yang: Being told about it is one thing, but seeing it up close would be different.

Ruby: Then we should make sure it doesn't happen.

Weiss: What?

Ruby: I say we find out for ourselves if Hades is here.

Blake: *drops her book* ARE YOU CRAZY!?

Yang: I agree with Blake. Ruby, based on what Obe has told us, Hades would not only spot us spying on us, but he'd probably kill us in a SECOND!!

Ruby: Not if we're prepared. We need to find a way to distract Hades long enough for us to escape and them get out of there.

The rest of team RWBY think on what Ruby just suggested. They nod at their leader.

WBY: We're in.

Ruby: Now we just need to think of how we're gonna make that distraction.

Weiss: We can get a bunch of dust to make an explosion of multiple elements. There would be too much going on for anyone to try to follow us if we're spotted.

Yang: Then Weiss can handle the dust grenade, but what if we have to fight our way out?

Blake: We're gonna have to hope we don't have to.

Timeskip Night, 10 P.M. Location: Shipping docks

Team RWBY have arrived at the shipping docks.

Ruby: You sure this is it Yang?

Yang: *nods* Yep, my info giver doesn't lie.

Weiss: We all remember the plan? 

Blake: Find out if Hades is here, then get out of her, hopefully not getting spotted.

Team RWBY then sneakily enter the shipping docks, knocking out any suspicious guards on the way. They head on to the roof of one of the warehouses and see a meeting going on with the White Fang, also seeing Adam is there.

Ruby: Let's record just in case.

The girls then take their scrolls out and begin recording the meeting. Then a shadowy figure starts walking to the meeting members.