⌫The Bitch⌫

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

♡ ♡ ♡

(Kaigaku is Kokushibo's apprentice, he will replace an uppermoon when a spot opens up (like a lower moon 0)

(you already know Gyutaro is going to get his ass beat by Kokushibo 🥲)

☾ ☾ ☾

Akaza's POV:

Before he could finish killing his prey, the sound of a biwa struck his eardrums and he found himself in the infinity fortress. He was unsure why he was summoned here, perhaps one of the upper ranks died? He could only hope it was-
"Akaza-dono!" A familiar voice called out. Douma. Out of all people why bother me? Suddenly Douma set his hands on both of Akaza's shoulders.

Unknowingly some of the other Uppermoons were watching the interaction between the two high ranking demons. "Douma move." He wasn't going to take Douma's bullshit, not right now. "Why should I Akaza-dono?"

Without an explanation I swing my fist to strike his head off, to bloody the floor once more from his decapitated head, but my hand never reached Douma's stupid face. Did he really just dodge my punch? Who the hell does he think he is? I swing around to face the lucky bastard, but my arm misses him. Damn it you bitch. I faced him but then I feel something on my lips.

Douma's POV:

I approached Akaza, upper rank 3, and he, like always tries to punch off my head, but I wasn't done toying with him. I started to feel sick to my stomach, it was like my insides were ablaze (a glaze🌝).

It wasn't a necessary bad feeling, it was warm and fuzzy. Wait, a feeling?! He turned to face me, and punch me once more, but all of a sudden I felt that feeling even stronger. My heart was beating fast as I surged forward and kissed him.

His soft lips were something I had been craving without knowing. I was sent into a bliss, I pulled away and for some reason my head wasn't rolling on the floor.

Akaza's POV:

Who? What the hell? Is Douma kissing me?! Akaza just stood there, he wasn't sure what he should do. Why the hell couldn't he punch his head off? Does he like what Douma is doing right now?! Who does this asshole think he is?

Soon enough the "emotionless" demon pulls away from his striped comrade. All Akaza could do was stare into those hypnotic eyes of his superior.

What did he think he was doing? Why do I feel like this? I don't fucking like a prick like him, I wouldn't, I couldn't. And yet his heart was beating a million miles per minute. What was wrong with him? Is he really feeling this way? Only one person was able to make his heart beat this fast.

Koyuki.

The name was a bitter taste on his tongue. He couldn't remember who they were, or why they were important to him, but a feeling always came up in his gut. Guilt? Regret? No, weakness, cowardice, churned his stomach. Much like a bitter poison.

Akaza stood there in a fog of past feelings he had long forgotten.

He was broke from his trance when he heard Daki squealing. He looked up and realized Douma was staring at him. He was about to rip him limb from limb when Muzan-sama arrived on the platform above them.

Daki POV:

It was a normal meeting like usual, but neither uppermoon 2, or 3, had shown yet. That was until upper rank 2 showed. Really? Out of all the demons, how would Lord Akaza die? Truth was, he might have some anger issues, but he was extremely respectful to Daki, one of her favorite demons, and he was one of the strongest demons she'd ever known.

It was hard for her to believe someone that she looked up to like him had died. But then she heard Douma squeak out a name and much to her relief, there he was, uppermoon 3 standing in front of her.

She watched along with some of the other upper moons as Douma and Akaza went through their normal shenanigans. How cute. Daki always pictured them as a couple, it was the cutest thing ever.

She was staring at them with her usual amused expressions when Douma leaned in and kissed Akaza. Daki almost shit herself. Was she dreaming? Holy shit! Finally!

Gyutaro was talking to Kokushibo's little pet. "Onii-Chan!" She whisper yelled at him. "What." He looked at her annoyed. "Douma is kissing Akaza!" She whispered a little too loud, and all the upper ranks snapped there heads where she was pointing.

"Holy fucking shit!" Kaigaku squawked, "am I seeing that right?" Gyokko added.

Daki was going to pass out. No way she was seeing that right. I can't believe it! I knew Akaza didn't hate him! He's just a Tsundere!

After Douma moved back Akaza just stood there in shock. She started squealing and giggling.
These two ignorant bitches! Akaza seemed to be back and recovered from what happened, he was going to literally murder Douma. His face was flushed red!

Before Daki could go over and pester Akaza about the kiss, Muzan Kibutsuji arrived so she bowed and pretended to pay attention to whatever the hell he was saying about the stupid Blue Spider Lillies and how Kaigaku could soon advance into a uppermoon.

All she could think about was that kiss!

956 words, (not including these) what do you guys think?