Harassed by memories Part 2

(Why is Akaza so fine 😭)

! Manga Spoilers for this part !

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Akaza's POV:

I felt pathetic. Tears. Warm, big tears ran down my cheeks while I bowed to Muzan-sama.

I'm slowly remembering bits of my past, and her.

'Yes, you are good enough, will you marry me?'

Koyuki.

I understand why I hate weak people so much. Weak people use poison when they aren't strong enough. The poison. The poison.

Why was I tougher than the average man? Why couldn't that poison of killed me too?

And dad... why did you have to hang yourself? You never troubled me... not once, I would of gladly died. Hundreds of times for your sake, you could of healed... I should of known I would never find happiness once you died... at least not one that lasted.

After centuries of confusion and conflict within myself I finally found out who I wanted to kill.

Myself.

While I was having my break down, I could feel all the other Uppermoons, including Muzan staring at me.

Damn it. I look so weak and pathetic. I promised myself to never show or give in to this side again.

But here I am crying.

Knowing and frustrated I couldn't get them to stop just made it worse, as more tears started to fall more rapidly.

"Akaza..." Muzan breathed out. He must be reading my thoughts...

Yet it wasn't a threatening tone, more of a comforting one.

Muzan nodded to Lady Nakime as I was teleported to my room.

(Let's just say the upper and lower moons have rooms in the infinity castle)

Kokushibo's POV:

Akaza, the man I had recently took a certain liking to, was... crying?

I wonder why he is crying, I bet it's that bitch's fault.

He looked quite pitiful there crying, clearly trying to stop the down fall while they worsened.

' I'm going to murder that blonde bastard '

Was the last thing I thought before I too was teleported somewhere. I then recognized the place, my face paled, and my breath hitched.

Muzan-sama's Office.

Gyutaros POV:
What the hell? (😭) why is everyone leaving all a sudden? Why was Akaza out of all people crying? And now? What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. Going. On?

A biwa is struck. Once. Twice. Three times!

I look around the (somewhat) of a room we are in, we are no longer on the meeting platform! Master Muzan is also gone.

What the actual fuck happened? Kaigaku started to hug my arm and then pulled me up on my feet.
I was unaware of this, still in a trance.

I realized I had no idea what just happened, no worries though, Daki is my sister after all.

"Daki what just happened?" I asked in my usual grumbly voice. Kaigaku calls it cute... I don't agree, but I love him so much I just accept it.

"I think Kokushibo's jealous of Douma!" She squealed, always one for drama.

Seriously?! Kokushibo jealous? What kind of sick joke is that?!

Despite myself I started laughing, and Daki looked pissed.

"I'm not lying! I saw it! I felt it! And to support my point Muzan told him to go to his office!" She retorted sourly at my laugher.

But she actually had a point.

"What do you think Gyu?" Kaigaku whispered to me.

God his voice is so soothing, I could listen to it every day and night.

"Nothing." I replied and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and looked back to Daki.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kaigaku's face heat up at the action. He's so precious, I don't deserve him...

Daki's voice brought him back to reality, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Onii-chan! I'm going to go pester Akaza! I want to know what's going on! Let's go!" Daki insisted, but I wasn't in the mood to get slaughtered by the 4th (5th) strongest demon in the world.

"Actually, I have other plans..." I apologized as I looked a Kaigaku.

His eyes widened and he looked extremely flustered, not knowing why we were both staring at him. I might burst! He's so cute!

(no because they are actually so cute🥺)

"fine. IF YOU WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH YOUR LAME BOYFRIEND THEN YOUR AMAZING SISTER SO BE IT!" Daki yelled as she stormed out of the room. Gyutaro was either going to be teased later or screamed at. ( poor Gyutaro😔✊)

Daki's POV:

(Well shit 🤦‍♀️ here we go I guess)

I stormed off again, how dare he! He would rather hang out with Kokushibo's little pest than me? The pretty and fabulous (flamboyant👀) sister I am? He is probably going to make out with the bitchy boy. All he does is sass back to everyone! (reminds me of someone 🤔(Daki))

But if Onii-chan loves him I guess I can live with it. 🙄

Anyway, I was at Akaza's door about to knock when I heard- punching? Without permission I bursted in to see what was going on...

Akaza was crying in his pillow laying face down. But that wasn't the concerning part-

Blood. Not human blood.

Akaza's blood.

863 words,
Sorry short chapter, I lost motivation to write, I will probably do so tomorrow.

<3