(Insert Amazing Title Here)

^^ he was so fine, and for what 😭

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

            ♡              ♡               ♡

Akaza's POV:

Is Kokushibo hard right now? Why? What the actual hell? I looked up at him to see him glaring at Douma but yet... flustered? Kokushibo, flustered...

Must be some kind of sick joke!

Wait... DOES HE LIKE FUCKING DOUMA?! Holy fucking shit! I never thought Douma could pull anyone!

But I felt a tad bit... jealous, damn it. Whatever, I'm not ready for anything like that.... not again, not yet.

Kokushibo seemed to sense my mood slightly drop and his hand rested on my shoulders, and I was about to turn to him but then he pulled me into a hug...

I started to cry again and clutched his arms, god when was the last I felt this secure? This content with my life?

He moved one of his hands and started to comfortably caress my cheek, and stroke my hair.

Just Like she did when I was stressed...

I pulled away and turned to face him, but no words could explain the pain I felt right there, right then. I ended up burying my face in his kimono top, sobbing softy.

(I'm losing my motivations, and I need some ideas.. any thoughts?)

(I'm lacking on the Doukaza in this chapter and the start of the next but it's just some filler for the drama 👀)

Kokushibo's POV:

Akazas crying again, but this time he's crying and I'm able to do something to help.

"Thanks Kokushibo..." Akaza whispered in my shirt, but I could still hear it. He's too lighthearted behind his sass, I want to help him so bad, but I don't know how...

Then my memories came back to haunt me, but this time they offered a solution.

"I think of this flute you gave me as you. We may be apart, but I will not lose heart."

Yoriichii, why were you always the special one?

But the memory still offered a solution. Akaza...

Douma's POV:

Kokushibo grabbed Akaza away from me before I could lift him completely up right.

Akaza stood there for a while, I was getting glares from Kokushibo. I could only feel one thing in that moment. Anger, but this time it was pent up. The anger I should of felt when my parents made me run a cult, the anger I should of felt when they both left me to fend for myself, the anger I should of felt every time Akaza-Chan hit me... I felt it all just then...

But I kept it to myself, and I realized I would kill Kokushibo right on the spot if I could. I had never felt this way, it alarmed me deeply when a thought came to mind.

Is this how Akaza feels about me when I annoy him all the time?

I should of felt disappointed, but I just felt angrier. I wasn't going to allow anyone to ever touch Akaza again.

I decided, that the only way to make sure everyone backed off, is if I marked him. And picturing Akaza with hickies all up his neck, with his exposed haori knowing that I placed them there made me want him, so bad, and my determination only grew.

Akaza's facial expressions changed to a face of shock, and I could already assume one thing... Akaza's moans had gotten to Kokushibo, and the bastard was hard.

Kokushibo then wrapped his arms around my Akaza,  it was more of I comforting kind of hug, but I hadn't forgot he was still hard. Akaza started crying, turned and hugged Kokushibo! He never hugs me!

I felt jealousy burning deep in my stomach. I don't think I could be there without jumping on Kokushibo or snatching Akaza back from that bitch.

So I left the room. I just couldn't take it to see that sight. I was absolutely pissed!