Liar. (Kokukaza)

^^me fr right now trying to juggle all 20+ stories I haven't finished + school + parent expectations I MEAN I WANT TO BUT I CANT SEEM TO FUCKING FINISH ANY.

^^^^ALSO IM SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW BC I JUST REMEMBERED THIS SONG EXISTED😩🥵✨

yall already know.

Akaza's POV:

I woke up with a start. I was drowsy, but I opened my eyes to find myself alone in my room. Where's Koku? I was still wondering when my door cracked opened, the man I was searching for had came into my room. "Hey Koku I-.." I started, "don't call me that..." Kokushibo's tone sounded melancholy, disgusted even. "What... What's wrong? Are you alright?" I started to worry, so I sat up going to walk over to him. I went to stroke his cheek, but he swatted my hand away. "Leave me alone... You are nothing to me."

My heart dropped. I was so confused, and he just left me there as he walked out and slammed the door behind him. My head ached, the hurt I felt enough to make my world swirl. I stumbled out of my room. Was I crying? I couldn't care less anyway... I crashed into a figure slightly taller than me, not recognizing the demon, but instead I clutched onto the suit he was wearing. I broke down in tears, holding on for dear life to the random person.

"Hee-Hee?"

(💀💀SORRY I HAD TO-)

(Forget the dialogue there)

"Akaza? Are you alright?"

(bitch does he look alright to you 👁👄👁)

(Okay back to the story for real-)

I couldn't even recognize the voice. I just continued to cry my heart out. I was picked up bridal style and brought into a foreign room. At this point I couldn't care less about where I was was. The man stroked my hair while softly shushing me. My sobs eventually shifted into whimpers. I looked up to find a worried expression on Muzan-Sama's face. I felt my brain freeze. My limbs were as heavy as rocks, I had been clinging to the demon king himself. I straightened up almost immediately, slowing scooting off the man's lap. "Muzan-sama... I apologize for.." I started but he interrupted me. "Don't be sorry.. I know what's going on in between you, Kokushibo, and Douma... I'll talk to Kokushibo alright?" The pale man smiled gently at me. I sat there almost horrified, did Muzan-sama just smile at me? A arm pulled my head to rest upon his rock hard chest.

I was too taken over by shock, and too scared to move to realize a tall dark haired man slipped into the room. "Muzan-sama, I would like to talk-..." The mans top set of eyes glanced up once, his eyes widened as we made eye contact. I was still hurt and confused sure but, it I suddenly though of how this must look to the demon. On our master's chest. His arm around me. Me on his lap. My cheeks heated up as a got up and I was about to explain to Koku what was going on, and it wasn't what it looked like. Muzan-sama seemed comfused, until Kokushibo said something that should of got him killed. "Sorry... were you two? Nevermind... I'll be on my way... sorry to interrupt your guy's little..." Muzan-sama's eyes widened, suddenly understanding what the uppermoon must be thinking. "No, you weren't interrupting anything. I just found Akaza here crying and figured I should comfort him." I cringed at the last statement. He really could of left out the crying part. For a moment, from the corner of my eye I saw Kokushibo's gaze worriedly flicker over me. "I was also about to call you in here to talk to you. But I believe you two should talk before I intervene with your personal issues."

3rd person POV:

The two demons now walked side by side down the never ending halls of the infinity fortress. Conversation seemed a long while away from where they were. After all, who could blame them? They had just passed the lowermoon meeting place when the fragile silence was shattered. A hushed tone whispered into the endless corridor. "Koku, I'm not sure why your mad at me... hell, I don't know what I'm even saying right now. But it's true. I'm sorry... I can make it up to you..." Akaza's eyes seemed to be locked with the ground, but Kokushibo could feel his eyes scanning him. "You don't need to forgive me... I just want you to know. I'm sorry that I couldn't choose.. but... I think I can choose now.." The pinkette's hand slightly touched his superior's. Suddenly the pinkette's hand was being squeezed softly. The honey eyed demon glanced up at Kokushibo's face, happiness tingling every nerve in his body. The striped male smiled gently as they walked. "I over reacted... I'm sorry.... It wasn't... your fault... I just got... jealous... the love bites on your neck..." The tall dark haired man slowly trailed off. A reassuring squeeze was delivered to his hand. They continued to walk, the only thing that changed was the affection that now littered the air.

Eyes piercing Kokushibo's back, a blonde demon silently followed them. He wasn't sure why the hell the striped demon would even think to go back to their superior. The blonde smirked, he knew damn well he would just have to rid the striped demon of his feelings. I mean, how can you possibly feel anything for a dead person?

.

________________________________

920 words

AHSHHSHSSHS I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALLY- IM STUCK ON THE DOUKAZA BUT I WILL GET IT DW!

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY ONE SHOTS-

😩SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK😩

________________________________