Blood Stains

^^WHY IS HE SO PRECIOUS ❤️

Y'all already know shit bout to go down

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🥀Self-Harm🥀
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

♡ ♡ ♡

Akaza POV:

Why couldn't I of died?!

He then heard slight gasp coming from his door frame. Shit. He quickly whipped around to see the figure.

Daki.

Daki's POV:

Blood, all over. His blood. On the bed he was on, on the floor and his headrest.

"What the hell?" Was all she could muster out.

"Daki it's not-"

I screamed. Screamed as loud as a could, is he crazy? Why would he hurt himself? Is he okay? Is Onii-cha-

Cold, cold hands clamped her jaw shut. Why are his hands so cold? Their usually so warm.

"Daki shut up."

Never. Never, would Akaza tell a lady to shut up. This isn't him- what's wrong? Something's off... he doesn't sound like he usually does-

"Daki please..." His voice returned to normal, "don't tell anyone."

Really? He expects me to just stay quiet after what I just saw?

He could tell I wouldn't stay quiet. "Daki please, don't tell anyone" his voices dropped back to his deeper, and more threatening tone before.

She shuddered. What will he do if I don't obey?

His grip on my wrist tightened, suffocating tightening.

"O-Okay, I won't tell anyone." I struggled to form words. Why does he scare me?  He was so sweet to me before I found out his little, secret.

"thank you so much Daki." He breathed before letting me go. He looked at me and he seemed...

scared?

Douma's POV:

A scream echoed out through the corridor. Daki. It wasn't one of her usual screams, it sounded terrified... he listened for anything at all after the scream but it was dead quiet.

What's going on?

He got up and went to go find out where the sound came from. Only for it to lead him to...

Akaza's room?

I decided to knock, and I could feel the alarm flowing from the room... "it's just Douma-... Can I come in?"

"Douma please go away" was all he said. But he said please?! Something was definitely off, so I burst through the door and saw...

"A-Akaza?!" I happened to be able to muster out. Blood, Akaza's blood, everywhere... Daki was there too, she looked at me distressed... but yet she looked guilty?

Without thinking I felt my body move and I found myself pinning Daki to the wall with my hand at her throat. "What did you do?!"

"Douma stop please!" Akaza begged from behind me. Akaza begged me?!

I look at him, and I see so many emotions going through those beautiful eyes of his, but one was more visible out of the mess of them...

fear.