The Storm Of Jealousy

^^I might make a story that has this because it's chaos💅

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🥀Self harm🥀
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

Daki's POV:

Did I just hear a... moan?!

That's it. I ran off to find Onii-chan, but he was no where to be seen. Damn that little rat! I'm more important to Onii-chan!

In my haste I caught someone's attention.

"Daki.... What do... you need?"

Kokushibo. Maybe he could help!
(Daki gonna get Douma murdered 💀)

"I need you to help me come quickly!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to Akaza's room (this bitch be brave asf)

"What..." Kokushibo started, but stopped when he smelt Akaza's blood.

Daki threw open the door and opened their eyes to a scene...

Douma had pinned Akaza to a wall once again... this time keeping a fair distance from him while two golden war fans pinned Akaza's arms to the wall.

What the hell? Didn't I hear a moan before? This isn't what I thought I'd see! (Same here bestie 🥲)

Without a second of thought Douma was on the floor, pile of his limbs and blood, where he stood before.

"Douma why would you ever do that?" Kokushibo said. He sounded calm but they could all tell he was angry, and he didn't pause after every few words like usual.

Akaza's POV:

All Akaza could do was hang there limply in shock, without a word or sign of give, Kokushibo did what he himself could never accomplish. How strong is he? I could only stare at what happened to be Douma, or what was left of him at least.

"Akaza... what happened?" Kokushibo stepped towards me, and started removing the fans, but before I could explain I felt my whole body go cold.

Kaigaku's POV:

I heard Daki start screaming for Gyutaro as we were playing video games.

What the hell does she want now?

Gyutaro looked at me annoyed and I knew he was going to go see what happened now. So I decided to go with him to see what his bitchy little sister wanted.

(Hold on my cat just threw up in front of me be right back 😭)

We went to Nakime and told her to teleport us to Daki. She agreed and we saw quite the scene unfold in front of us.

Akaza sleeping, while curling up in Kokushibo's arms while Kokushibo hugged Akaza tightly sitting on a chair. While Daki looked worried, concerned and most definitely scared as she crouched next to her adoptive father, as he slowly regenerated.

"What the" (Kaigaku)
"Hell" (Gyutaro)
"Happened here?!" (Kaigaku)

(Kaigaku can't swear in front of Kokushibo or he gets his ass beat)

Kokushibo and Daki looked up at them, Daki was the first to speak (🙄).

"ONII-CHANNNNN!" She ran up and hugged him, and she started to cry which was normal, but she seemed extremely distressed.

"Hey, hey, shhh~ it's alright, what's wrong?" He seemed deeply worried, I then started to feel bad for judging his sister all the time, he really cares about her.

I should of been a better senior...

"I can't tell you! Akaza would kill me!" Daki exclaimed, but it wasn't in a light joking matter.

"What do you mean? He would never hurt you! He's never done harm to a woman in all his demon years!" Gyutaro argued, I was nervous.. Then I noticed something I should of saw, or smelt right away... Akaza's blood!

"Taro- look for a moment!" I whispered in his ear. He looked up from his sobbing sister and looked around the room, it only took him a few seconds to notice the blood shed everywhere.

He looked back at me alarmed then back down to his sister. "Please Daki if you know anything- I can help" he calmed her and her tears stopped.

She looked up at her brother, seeming to give in to this.

"Akaza he-" her breath hitched "he did this to himself." That was all she could manage to get out before she broke down again.

Kokushibo's POV:

"he did this to himself."

Kokushibo's face whitened and he looked down, he hurt himself? I looked closer at the beautiful demon in my arms and held him even closer to my chest, clinging on to him as if I let go he would disappear.

I never thought I would care about anyone ever again... I never realized how much pain he was probably in underneath his pissy attitude...

I only knew one thing for certain, I wasn't going to allow Akaza to be in pain alone...

761 words
Sorry for the short chapters lately I've had no time on my hands to write a longer one 🥲