✨an unknown desire✨

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

...

Douma's POV:

"Douma, please..." Akaza begged quietly, tears started to run down his cheeks.

(Anytime I have Akaza beg it makes me think I'm writing a smut scene, I can't imagine him begging to anyone 👁👄👁)

"Akaza... what's going on?" Douma's heart started to beat once again. He looks so pretty there crying... but why is he crying?

Akaza started to explain the situation, but I could tell he was lying.

"I had a few wounds that took a long time to heal! I ran out to go find some food and I got caught by a barb wire trap." Akaza breathed out, "I know it was stupid of me to do, but they took a long time for me to regenerate, so I came back here! Daki didn't know what was going on either when she burst in.." Akaza looked over at Daki.

"Right?"

Daki's POV:

Daki then realized the grip on her throat began to loosen so she could speak... she had two choices, one tell the truth, and second go along with it... if she was to tell the truth then she would anger Douma....

"Right! Akaza!" She struggled to choke out.

The grip around her throat tightened once more then released her from the strong grip of her superior. She glanced over to the striped demon, who undoubtedly looked worried, and then to the blonde who had been strangling her before... There was a weird look on his face for a few moments before he said: "Daki! Would you mind giving me and Akaza a moment alone?" He looked at me with his usual smile once again... strange how fast his mood changed... it's frightening.

I exited the room, but didn't leave just yet... I didn't trust anything Douma was going to pull next.

Akaza's POV:

As soon as Daki left the room Douma looked at me with almost a murderous look. "What really happened?" He started slowly approaching me, and I started to back up when he got a little too close for my comfort. "N-Nothing! I just told you!" I stuttered out, damn it I hate it when I stutter. Douma let out a little chuckle which confused me. "Liar" his voice went back to a dead tone and he looked at me with that expression again.

I soon felt the wall hit my back. Damn it! Stupid fucking wall! I wanted to scream, to shout at him, but nothing came out. He pinned me against the wall, both of my wrists being held by his hand as he looked down on me.

(because Akaza is a shortie next to him❤️)

"Tell me the truth Akaza-dono~" He looked at me with a less murderous look, and a smirk replaced his straight face. The worse part is...

I felt my cheeks heat up (which ones🌚) "I-I" I could even talk, damn it.

"Why are you stuttering Akaza-dono?~ your usually so confident.~" Douma got even closer to my face, and I looked away remembering earlier that day, and my face seared with a new red color forming all the way to my ears. Why did he have to be so hot?... wait what? Damn it he's getting to me...

"Do you perhaps... like this?" Douma got even closer to my face, if I turned around to face him our lips would meet... why am I not fully against that? I hate him so much, I'm turning even redder...

"Akaza-dono~ look at me!~ or are you scared to?~" Douma pulled away slightly and used his other hand to turn my chin to face him. He smirked when he saw my red face. "Hmm?~ What's going on in that pretty head of yours~"

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! Why do I want to kiss him right now. It might be the simple way out of this situation... is it the smart way out? Is that why I want to? Is it like a gut feeling?

"Just tell me what really happened and I will let you go!~" Douma then get even closer, our lips even closer.

"Or do you want to stay like this?"

I didn't want to end it here but I like suspense, and it's 699 words so it works for me 💅

Im going to go find a hiding spot and write the next chapter 😏