an awkward situation

^^ I FINALLY TAUGHT MYSELF HOW TO DRAW HAIR, FINALLLKKYYYY

Anyways :>

☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️
⛓𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⛓
🩸𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾🩸
🔪Cursing🔪
🏳️‍🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲🏳️‍🌈
⚡️GyuKai⚡️
🫧Doukaza🫧
🍄Kokukaza🍄

...

Akaza's POV:

I woke up to feeling warm, even the blankets I slept with couldn't keep me this warm. I grunted, got up slightly and wrapped my arms around this 'pillow' that was so warm and curled up again. Then it moved slightly, my eyes flew open and I jumped back to see Kokushibo, the man who literally chomped Douma into pieces in front of him.

I was so confused as I looked around the room, was cleaner than usual, but for the most part the same. I noticed 4 other people in the room with me and Kokushibo and my face heated up. Did they see that? It turned out to be Daki, Douma, Gyutaro, and Kaigaku. They all stared at me with a amused expression, all of them except him.

"Uhm- H-Hi?" Damn it I was stuttering again, and I looked down at my feet. Damn I never noticed how blue my toes are, the pink nails too... I'll see if I can talk to Muzan-sama about a makeover.

"Akaza? Akaza you there?" Daki waved her hand at back and forth across my face and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ah! Sorry about that Daki, I just zoned out a bit..." I started to zone out again, remembering what had happened before I blacked out, then looked at Douma in shock.

I fucking kissed Douma... what the actual hell is wrong with me?!

I was questioning life when Gyutaro started speaking, "so- what happened earlier today? Your room was super dirty." I looked at him with a blank expression. "I just got caught in a barb wire trap and my wounds took longer than usual to heal." I said simply, but they all looked unconvinced. "Akaza-dono!~ Remember the little talk we had about lying?~" Douma pressed, and Akaza retorted back, "we didn't talk about shit Douma."

"Ohhh~ right we were to busy doing-" Douma started, and Akaza finished.

"Absolutely fucking nothing Douma, what ever happened in your little head of yours didnt happen."

Douma just started giggling, which pissed off an already frustrated Akaza even more. "What the hell you giggling about bitch?"

3rd POV:

Daki started pestering the two about what happened, "yeah I'm not sure about that. I'm pretty sure I heard Akaza moan earlier."

They all stared at Akaza (minus the idiot laughing his ass off) and Kokushibo out of all the moons spoke up.

"Why? Akaza... explain..." he started, but Douma (with no right 🙄) cut the (sexy😏) demon without an explanation until he said this...

"Oh! I can tell you! I learned a cool trick see?" Without warning he pressed in he is fingers into Akaza's v-line lower than before. Akaza's legs gave out and a moan escaped him. He couldn't speak, they could tell he was pissed but his body betrayed him, he was struggling to get out of Douma's grasp but he couldn't lift Douma's hands off.

He attempted to throw a punch, but before it could get close to landing, Douma pressed there even harder. Akaza let out another moan, this time much louder, and his face flushed.

"Holy shit" is all Daki said, or needed to say for them all to look at Douma like he was crazy. "How the" (Kaigaku) "hell" (Gyutaro) "did you even find that out?" Kaigaku finished.

"Oh!~ I was trying to get answers out of him but he tried to run off! I simply grabbed his waist, *I little lower than I probably should*" he mumbled, "and his legs gave out like so!~"

He pulled his hands away, and Akaza pretty much fell over until Douma caught him last second. "Y'know Akaza~dono, you should ask for my help more often!~ I can be a great teacher.~" He whispered shallowly into Akaza's ear and the striped demon shivered from head to toe.

This went unnoticed by all the moons except one, Kokushibo, he was sending Douma glares and swooped in within a millisecond.

Akaza, now in Kokushibo's grasp was being held tightly, as he glared at the now pissed uppermoon 2.

Douma's POV:

Oh~ I get it, that motherfucker is jealous of me and Akaza! I will have to find a way to, remove him... permanently.

I flashed a fake smile at him and walked out of the room, I swear he was going to pay for that later...

for now I need to find out what else can piss him off!~ or even make more of a move on Akaza-dono!~ Either would be amazing!!~

Kokushibo's POV:

What right does he have to touch Akaza like that? Make him moan, and shiver...

But if I'm being honest.... Akaza's moans turned me on ever so slightly, he just sounded so- shit.

I could feel my pants start to tighten. It was unnoticed by everyone else but I could tell that...

Akaza could feel it.

LMFAO IM SORRY OKAY IM GONNA POST TODAY, I MIGHT WRITE LATER...

also ?yandere Douma? You guys want that?

852 words