Part 5

€~*^*~€

After Jin got a look of the night sky, he made it back to his car and drove off home to rest.

€~*^*~€

The next day Namjoon had made it out of the house and he wore regular black pants and a white t-shirt with a light little necklace with a N on it.

"Ding!" The sound of the bell singing every morning, Namjoon stretches, twist, and turns he then did his ordinary preparing and cleaning of the Cafe shop. He than rested his arms on the counter closing his eyes crouching down waiting for costumers to come in. Namjoon didn't want to make a bad impression but he didn't really care today, he was very sleepy and definitely wanted to stay home, but it was only Tuesday.

The door sings again and he gets a warm greeting from two of his co workers who came in early also, they decided to help Namjoon out with a little more extra cleaning in the kitchen, soon then they were done.

"Namjoon when did you go to sleep?" A guy employee asked.

"Uhm... like maybe 10:00pm I don't know why maybe it's just today."

"Oh.. okay well I mean I could just cover you for today." The employee asked.

"No no it's okay I got it." Namjoon then went into the bathroom and washed his face with some water so as his hands.

He walked out of the bathroom and got back behind the register waiting for a costumer. A couple minutes later the bell sings again multiple times but no sign of Jin.

Namjoon didn't care much about the employees I mean he just wanted to see Jin again that's all that mattered to him.

The bell rings again and he looks up to see him again, his purple fluffy hair and his beautiful visuals stun Namjoon one again, but he was walking with someone this time someone that he has seen before.

"Wait is that the girl from the park that other day? How did she get here with Jin?" Namjoon kept his words to himself and took a deep breath. "Hello what can I get you this morning."

Jin was wearing dark denim jeans not too tight to the legs and he had on his black and white shoes, with a pink silk shirt, and a black hat on to match with his shoes.

The girl beside him was wearing a yellow dress with her clear platform heels. She also had a tiny purse with her and a little yellow hair clip.

"Hello can I get two coffees." Jin asked as he looked Namjoon in his eyes.

Namjoon was also fazed into Jin's eyes once again, I mean he came back again but with a friend?

"Okay coming right up."

Namjoon quickly made two coffees and offered them some sugar to the side.

"Enjoy." Namjoon said as he gave them their drinks, he wasn't paying too much attention to the lady but he could see that she was staring at him.

After he finished Namjoon could hear the clanks of high heels running up to the cashier.

"Excuse me sir, when you finish come meet up at this table." Ms. Shin said in a sweet manner pointing at the table.

"Oh okay." Namjoon replied as he calculated the cents and changed his apron to what ever he was wearing today.

Namjoon sat down hesitantly because Jin was also in front of him so he was nervous to look up at him or make eye contact. It almost felt like a double date but with one person..

Namjoon then hugged his thighs and shook his arms to make his less nervous.

"Soo Namjoon, I've heard a lot about you epesially from Jin's friend of mine." The then scooted up in her seat to get a closer look to Namjoon.

"Has anyone told you how cute you look?" Ms Ms.Shin added. "You have such cute dimples."

"Ah yes, from my friend Jung Hoseok and my parents, now you have to thank you." Namjoon replied as he looked at her then at Jin.

"I mean she isn't wrong you have a unique thing y'know." Jin responded as he crossed his arms and smiled at Namjoon.

Namjoon was already getting shy but he liked the compliments that they gave him, especially from him a professional model.

"Thank you guys, y'all flatter me." Namjoon then let out s little giggle and his cheeks turned a little red.

"Anywho, you should try modeling I think it'll be a great add on to this job." Ms.Shin insisted.

"Modeling? I don't know if I should I mean I like the work here honestly it's calm and has a warm feeling here." Namjoon said.

As Namjoon glimpsed over at Jin he could he him just staring at him with his beautiful eyes. Namjoon's ears became more red and he held his ears making Shin Hye-ri a little concerned.

"How about you Jin?" She looked over at him and smiled.

Jin then snapped out of it and looked at her as he moved his fluffy purple hair up with his fingers. "I mean if he wants too.. we shouldn't force him though because we barely know him, I mean we've both only seen him once.. or twice now."

Jin then crossed his legs still with his arms crossed.

"Hmp well it's up to him." Ms.Shin said in a pout.

She really wanted him to join mainly because of how cute and muscular he was.

She looked at Namjoon for a while and then gave him a business card. "Here you go, call us anytimeee okay?" She let out a little giggle attempting to manipulate him.

Namjoon didn't really care too much about Ms.Shin or what she was planning but he then agreed and she slid the business card infront on him and smiled.

"Thank you" Namjoon said in a soft tone.

He then looked over at Jin realizing that he was a little more quieter than usual but it didn't bother him to much, he wanted wanting to ask him but he was still shy around him.

He then got up and shakes both of there hands and then waved them goodbye. As Jin then shook Namjoon's hand he gave him a little paper with his phone number on it.

Jin and Ms.Shin gave out a light smile and told him goodbye as they walked out the Cafe.

Namjoon then opened his hand and saw the little paper wondering what is was, too his surprise it was Jin's phone number, Namjoon was a little shocked and he almost pinched himself as if he was dreaming. He than slid the paper in his pocket assuming that he probably will contact him about the job or something.

"I gotta tell Hoseok about this." Namjoon said in a low tone.

€~*^*~€