Part 30

€~*^*~€

It was 9:13 in the morning and the sun had already risen Jin was still sleep of course and Namjoon was up. He let out a yawn looking around in Jin's beautiful bedroom and saw the white curtains closed but the sun still beaming out of them to the left of him. Namjoon then moved the covers and he looked at Jin sleeping well. "Hey cutiee, I'm still sorry about last nighttt please forgive meee." Namjoon whispered as he quietly got up and walked over to the bathroom. The bathroom was huge, it had marble floors and counters, the shower was behind him and the bath was to straight ahead from him, the toilet was blocked by a wall and had its own privacy. Namjoon then washed his face and brushed his teeth with the spare toothbrush he found in the cabinet. After he finished he pounced onto the bed and looked at him. "Cutiee~ wake up.. you can't rewrite the night unless you want to.~" Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear. Jin opened his eyes and covered his face with the blanket. Namjoon then look the covers and went under the blanket with Jin.

"Namjooonn, what do you wanttt." Jin said as he moved away from Namjoon still under the covers.

"Come on its time to get up." Namjoon said. "It's 9:17 already." Namjoon said as he pulled Jin from under the covers.

"Nooo.. Joonnn." Jin said as he held onto the bed sheets but then let go. Jin then moved the blanket from himself and he got dragged to the edge of the bed. "Mmphh.. let me sleep.. just a little more." Namjoon then got on the bed and sat behind Jin giving him a back hug. "No, no more sleep. You can do that when it's time to again."

"You can't even go anywhere you haven't got your car back yet." Jin replied.

"Hm... you're right.. but you have to make breakfast. It doesn't have to be much~ I'll replay you~." Namjoon added as he played with Jin's purple hair.

"How?" Jin asked.

"That's a surprise!~ I can't just tell you." Namjoon teased.

"Umm okay, for you I'll make a little something." Jin said as he smiled.

"Who knows someone might take you again and you won't feel the things you felt ever again." Namjoon said as he got up and sat infront on Jin.

Jin let out a sigh and figured that he was right. "Okay 2 points for you."

"Haha thank you cutie." Namjoon said as he gave Jin a peck kiss on his lips.

Jin kissed him back and then got up stretching his arms up high and then walking downstairs with Namjoon followed.

"Hmm what to make.." Jin thought to himself as he was a couple more steps closer to the floor.

"Actually I can make a omelette that won't be too bad." Jin said as he entered the kitchen and washed his.

"Oh okay, I'll watch some television then." Namjoon said as he sat on the couch and crossed his legs.

Jin took out the eggs and grabbed out some cheese and a little ham. "Joon. It won't be the traditional one it'll be a little different. I apologize in advance." Jin said as he took out the butter and the pan.

"That's fine, I don't mind you changing it up. As long as it's good." Namjoon replied.

"Okay." Jin said as he turned on the stove and spread the butter around on the pan.

Jin then cracked the eggs setting them aside and swishing them around in the pan combining them both with his chopsticks. The pan sizzled and Jin cut up some of the ham, spreading the cheese all around the omelette. He than waited for a while for it to cook then he folded the omelette then flipped it cooking it on both sides. He took the omelette off of the pan and sat it on the plate setting it aside to make the next omelette.

Namjoon watched a kdrama that was something about romance. He was only on the first episode since he didn't have anything to read. Namjoon crossed his arms watching the television. He then smelt what Jin was cooking, he couldn't describe what it smell like but he could smell the butter. Jin placed the last omelette on the place and sat them on the table. "Namjoon, you can come eat now." Jin shouted.

"Okay I'm coming." Namjoon said as he picked up the remote pausing the TV.

Namjoon then got up and sat down at the table. "Oh it has color onto it." He replied.

"Yes I cooked it through." Jin said as he cut into it and picked it up with his chopsticks seeing the cheese pull from inside the of the omelette.

"Woahhh, okay thank you cutie." Namjoon said as he took a bite out of it cutting it first.

"Wow this is good Jin! I can taste the ham and the cheese." Namjoon replied eating the omelette.

"Thank you Namjoon, you made my day." Jin said as he smiled a little looking down to eat his food.

Namjoon smiled at Jin and nodded with his crescents eyes and his warm smile. "I can make it better if you'd like~"

"Namjoon don't okay with me." Jin sat there and shook his head finishing his breakfast then picking it up and washed it.

Namjoon swayed his head happily finishing his food and got up to wash his plate also. "Cutiee." Namjoon said in a baby voice. He saw him finishing up cleaning his plate about to wipe his hand as he than gave Jin a back hug holding him tightly. Jin looked down and rested his hands onto Namjoon's.

"Jooniee what do you want now?" Jin asked just sitting there in his arms.

"You.. just kidding I just wanted to know if you want to go walk around your house." He asked.

Jin then broke Namjoon's hand off of his stomach and he turned around pressing on the sink looking at Namjoon in his eyes. "Why do you want to walk?"

Namjoon then got lost into Jin's eyes and he then gave him a kiss. Jin gave his a peck kiss waiting for him to answer the question. "Namjoon you're trying to seduce me again aren't you."

"Noooo I wanted to just go on a walk, that's only what you think. So your thinking that I will. Which I will if you're only ready to, again."
Namjoon stated as he stared at Jin. Jin covered  Namjoon's mouth, "Shhhhhh be...... quiet." He told Namjoon. Namjoon then picked up Jin's hand from his mouth and then gave him a kiss. "Admit it cutie." Namjoon said as he let go of Jin's hand and played with his hair. "Hmmm...no." Jin said as he squeezed his way between Namjoon and the counter. Namjoon watched Jin and then stopped him picking him up. "Namjoon put me downn!.." Jin said as sat there letting him carry him. "I'll make you admit it then." Namjoon said as he put him down on the ground. "Ugh Joonie this isn't fair, come onn." Jin pouted. "I'll give you another point.. 3-0." Namjoon then smiled and sat back down on the couch. "So do you still want to walk.?" Jin looked at him with his purple hair and crossed his arms facing Namjoon. "No!. Matter a fact you made me sore and my break hurts from your so called love language." Namjoon let out a laugh and he flipped his hair. Jin then scolded Namjoon and then they herd the doorbell ring. "Ding!" Namjoon then got up and he answered it covering the door from Jin.

"Namjoon-ah! Good morning, I brought your stuff in from yesterday here you go." Hoseok said in a happily tone. "Oh where's Jin?"

Jin then peeled up through Namjoon's arm and waved at Hoseok.

"Oh hey Jin!!- wait is your neck okay?" Hoseok asked.

Jin signaled him No and that Namjoon was biting him. Hoseok shook his head agreeing and then looked at Namjoon. "Namjoonn I seee, hmmm now why did you do that to sweet poor Jin." Namjoon put his arm down and Jin rushed to Hoseok. "Yesterday night he said he wouldn't hurt me! And he lied—." Hoseok listened to him and nodded. "Oooh okay I see Jin, Namjoon a little feisty." Hoseok then winked at Namjoon and Jin saw by accident. "Hoseok! Your taking his side!?" Jin yelled.
Hoseok then smiled and waved goodbye to Namjoon and Jin walking backwards to his car. "Hoseo-." Namjoon then carried Jin back into the house locking the door. Jin looked up at Namjoon for a good second then he ran upstairs. "Cutie, where are you going?" Namjoon asked as he carried his suitcase upstairs not in a rush.

                               €~*^*~€