Part 18

€~*^*~€

They all put their headbands in the nearby holder then they went on, they went in the middle of the ride and Hoseok wasn't amused as he was already gripping on the bars.

"My hair might mess up on this ride." Jin said as he tapped the bar.

"You're not scared?" Namjoon asked as he looked over at Jin.

"No not really. It might be a little fast though.." Jin said as he looked at Namjoon to.

"Yeah, we should go on the Ferris wheel after this." Namjoon said.

"We'll talk it out after." Jin gave Namjoon a smile then looked forwards.

The ride was counting down and Hoseok was panicking. Zoom! The ride then blasted and Hoseok was yelling beside Taehyung. Taehyung was laughing at Hoseok and yelled happily with him. Jimin had his hands up and Namjoon and Jin were yelling also.

The ride did it's ups and down, twists and turns before it ended. When they reached the end Hoseok had already woken up from passing out on the drop at the end. Taehyung was laughing the whole time while rubbing Hoseok's back.

"A-Are you okay?!" Taehyung asked cracking up.

"No no, actually I'm glad it's over I ain't doing this again." Hoseok said quickly.

Jimin was laughing behind them and Namjoon and Jin got off.

They got their belongings and they walked around. "Where do y'all plan to go next? Hoseok asked holding a grudge after that ride.

"I was thinking maybe either food or Ferris wheel." Jin replied.

"Oh yeah sure we can do that." Hoseok said as he walked with Jimin.

"Okay Ferris wheel it is." Taehyung shouted.

"Wait everyone gather around. We'll take a picture." Jin said as he held his phone up fitting everybody in.

"3-2-..1! Pose." Jin told them as he took a couple of screenshots.

Jin then held the phone taking individual pictures with the other then walked to the Ferris wheel.

"Do y'all want to sit alone~?" Taehyung whispered to Jin. "Who? Oh me and Namjoon?."

"Wait don't tell me..." Jin looked at Taehyung and he gave Jin a boxy smile.

"You guys better not set us up." Jin said as he agreed to him also.

They finally found the Ferris Wheel and Jin offered if Namjoon wanted to go on with him.

"Sure I'll go on, anybody else?" Namjoon offered.

"Actually I'll be down here taking pictures." Jimin said as he pulled out his phone from his bag.

"You two should have some alone timeeeee y'know." Taehyung teased as he saw Jin glaring at him.

"I'm already sick enough, especially on that other ride. We'll be here though!" Hoseok said.

Taehyung whispered in Jimins ear. "This could be the confession wheel instead on a Ferris wheel."

Jimin then laughed a little and hit Taehyung as he laughed also.

"Okay, we'll see yall soon." Namjoon said as him and Jin went in line waiting to go on.

They then found some seats inside the wheel and they sat beside each other looking out the little window beside them.

"Jeeez, it's already getting a little dark. Can you imagine this place at night time..?" Jin said as he looked out the window watching them go up slowly.