Part 23

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin had finished their drinks and walked back down the hill heading to their car which was a little far from where they are.

"What would you rate your day?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"I would rate it a 10/10." Jin answered as he gave Namjoon a warm smile.

"It a bit of it there because it was with me.?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe so... but I still enjoyed today." Jin said as they walked out of the park walking on the sidewalk. "What would you rate yours then?"

"10/10." Namjoon said.

"See now your just saying things." Jin muttered.

"I disagree, I'm the most honest person you'll ever meet." Namjoon said.

"Really? But when we left you told me that you were just rubbing my arm to.. nevermind  I forgot- but you lied in the car." Jin said looking at Namjoon.

"Nooo. I was teasing youu, I can't tease?" Namjoon said raising his tone a little.

"Well... you still did. You just wanted to touch me." Jin admitted.

"Maybee... but I bet you liked the kiss I gave you before we got out of the car." Namjoon said as he played with Jin's hair.

"What? No.! I don't remember anything." Jin said as he pinched his ears.

"Would you like me to show you then.?" Namjoon asked in his normal tone.

"No no I'm good. I actually did remember just now." Jin said looking straight walking to the car.

"See so you lied too~ Now we're even." Namjoon said.

"Fine you win." Jin said as he unlocked his car and opened the driver side.

Namjoon also got into the car and stretched his arms upwards. "Now we can go homeee."

"Yes, which will take 20 minutes." Jin told Namjoon as he buckled himself up and drove out of the parking lot. Namjoon then closed his eyes waiting to make it home and he placed his head on the window. Jin looked over at Namjoon and smiled then he rubbed his thigh only for a second. Jin focused on the road and played some music while leaving and drove off to get home.

                                €~*^*~€

Jin parked the car and saw another random car in the drive through. Jin's eyes widened and his heart started to race. He quickly woke up Namjoon and told him about the car. "Namjoon... Namjoon wake up!..." Jin whispered to his hear quietly.

Namjoon quickly sprung up and looked at Jin as he got dragged down lowering him. "Jin what's wrong?"

"There's a random car in the drive through that I don't recognize.." Jin muttered in a low tone.

"Holy shit... they might know your in here. Jin switch sides quickly." Namjoon said trying to calm him down. "Don't panic, I'm right here. I'll lock the door.. stay down."

"Namjoon... I'm scared.." Jin whispered.

"Whatever happens I'll always run back to you.. I promise Jin. Breathe in breathe out." Namjoon reassured Jin as he began to switch not making too much noise.

"Namjoon—." Jin's mouth was then covered by Namjoon's hand and he looked at him.

Namjoon then told him the breathing lessons and he then kissed Jin. "I'll be right back."

Namjoon then got out of the car crossed his arms distancing himself from the car. Namjoon was also shaken up and it could of been anybody. The car door then opened and he only saw but one leg come out.