Part 37

€~*^*~€

Jimin looked over and his jaw dropped looking back at Taehyung.

"OUUUUUUUUU JIN WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU." Taehyung said looking at Jin's neck. "Are you okayyy."

"Yeah- what do you mean.. oh. No I'm not okay." Jin said pointing at Namjoon.

"See now why'd you let him—." Jin then covered Jimin's mouth and shook his head.

"Broo, nice to see you home. It still looks cozy and healtyyy." Hoseok said looking around the house.

"Yeahh, I'm glad to have seen it clean." Namjoon answered.

"Oo.. okay." Hoseok said nodding his head then sat down in the living room, Namjoon and the others also followed and he brought the 4 treats to the table.

"I have these cute little treats from my job, Jin already ate the cupcake though so blame him." Namjoon said sitting beside Jin on the couch.

"HmMmmM browniee." Taehyung said picking it up and nibbling on it. "This is good bro."

"Heyy what if I wanted some Tae, you barley ate it all." Jimin pouted looking at Taehyung.

"Oh.. whoops." Taehyung said.

"Ohh Namjoon, what'd you do to Jin you know his neck is really.. hmmmmm suffering." Hoseok said as his eyes widened glancing over at Namjoon.

"Oh, so you see.. It was made by love, but Jin refuses to forgive me because it's goo—." Jin covered his mouth with both hands and spoke out loud.

"Excuse him.. what he means is that I have W.O.R.K tomorrow and I can't show up like that. He suggested makeup." Jin said.

"Namjoonnn stop hurting our hyungggg." Jimin said crossing his arms.

"What? Nooo he likes it." Namjoon said quickly before scooting away from Jin before he attacked him.

"No- that's not TRUE! Don't listen to him." Jin said pointing at Namjoon looking at the other giggling.

"Do you to always argue like this." Taehyung muttered swaying side to side sitting crisscrossed.

"No, of course notttt." Namjoon said looking at Jin.

"Whatever he says." Jin added scooting back up to Namjoon slowly.

"Anyways, how have you all been though? I know it's been a while." Jin answered smiling at them.

"Yeahh a little too long, me and TaeTae have been good, I got my paycheck today." Jimin exclaimed flipping his hair.

"So you didn't have work today?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin shook his head no.

"I have a game for us to play." Hoseok said smiling pulling out his phone. "We'll play heads up."

"Okayy let's go." Jimin said sitting up beside Taehyung.

€~*^*~€

"Okay next up, Jinn." Jimin said in his deep voice handing the phone to him.

"Okayyy, go." Jin said holding the phone above his head waiting.

Jimin and Taehyung cackled and then started laughing, Jimin fell over and Taehyung covered his face. Hoseok laughed with them clapping his hands. Jin was confused the whole time and he looked at them. Namjoon just laughed with them.

"Oh my goshhh, what's so funny??! Just starting giving out the clues." Jin said looking at the others.

"Haha!.. okay okay..  how do I say this." Taehyung giggled with his boxy smile.