Part 15

€~*^*~€

"Jin! I'm glad your okay. What's up with Ms.Shin?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh she's.. uh pissing my off a little." Jin replied. "And come in!"

Taehyung walked inside the house and Jin closed the door behind him locking it.

"By the way I brought your stuff, your car, wallet, and the gift." Taehyung then lifted up the bag and gave it to Jin.

"I hope you enjoy it." Taehyung said in a soft voice.

"Thank you so much for bringing it here!" Jin replied as he gave Taehyung a big hug.

Taehyung then let out a wide smile and hugged him back.

"Now you can go places, any further information about the modeling job?" Tae asked.

"No, I did call them though yesterday night that I'll be staying for a while... which Ms.Shin picked up the phone then told the boss." Jin said.

"Okay.. well I'll see you next time! Don't know when but stay well!"

"Okay Tae! See you soon." Jin replied as he waved to Taehyung smiling. "I'll lock the door behind you."

Taehyung nodded and closed the door walking down the stairs to Jimin's car.

"Did he get everything?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. We're good to go now." Taehyung answered.

Jimin then backed out and drove off back to the apartment.

€~*^*~€

Jin looked at the time and saw that it was 12:13 if so, he thought Namjoon would be come now but he wasn't there yet.

Jin got up from his bed and he walked to the balcony watching the birds fly in the distance and saw all the other buildings in the distance, the cars rolling on their four wheels and the large amount of people walking everyday. It was busy at the time since it was Friday so most people are getting off of work. Jin squinted his eyes looking into the distance and saw a car pull up.

"Oh? Namjoon?" Jin thought to himself as he put on his slides and ran to out the door with his white and t-shirt and green letters that said "life" on the upper right of the shirt, Jin also had on some beige trousers and white slides on. He raced down the stairs and saw Namjoon getting out with a couple bags.

"Namjoon, Namjoon-ah!!" Jin yelled as Namjoon could hear the echo and saw Jin running towards him.

"What..? Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked concerned as Jin went in for a hug bouncing around.

Namjoon then froze and felt Jin's soft purple hair flowing in the wind below his nose. He never seen Jin this happy his heart was racing while he was scooped into a hug.

"Jin! Nice to see you." Namjoon said as he put the three bags down and gave Jin a big hug.

"I'm glad you came back, did you get stuck in some traffic?" Jin asked as he let go of Namjoon.

"Yeah, only a little bit though, then I stopped at the little shop nearby. I got some soju but it's small, I don't want you to get drunk." Namjoon said as he also let go of Jin reaching for the bags.

"I haven't had some in a while, what are you doing tomorrow?" Jin asked as he picked up one of the other bags from the ground.

"Hmm, I'll have to walk tomorrow and go to the gym, then we'll think of something." Namjoon said as he smiled at Jin.