Part 40

€~*^*~€

"Jinnn, you look very handsome and sexy in dark red and black." Namjoon said. "I also got these for you." He than held up the red roses.

Jin's eyes widened and he looked at them then back at Namjoon to see him smiling with his crescent eyes and his dimple smile.

"..woah.. they're so beautiful, and there's a lot of flowers." Jin said holding them at the bottom resting them on his side.

"You look even better with them beside you." Namjoon added.

"Ahh.. thank you Namjoon!. This really means a lot to me. I'll go set these on the table then we'll be good to go." Jin said as he turned around with the roses in his hands and Namjoon opened the door a little wider to also get in the house.

Jin walked into the dining area and placed the flowers there into the middle of the table and stepped back to look at them. "They look amazing right here."

"Yes cutie, I think you should keep them there." Namjoon said approving it looking at the roses.

"Alright Namjoon, we can go now." Jin said walking alongside him.

"Okay." Namjoon replied closing the door behind him and watched it automatically lock.

"Woww, almost a sunset too.. soon enough." Jin said looking around at the sky.

"You smell good Jin." Namjoon said opening the door for him.

"Oh, thank you so much, you smell great too and you're looking very attracting." Jin said buckling his seat belt.

"Haha, thank you. I tried my best." Namjoon said before closing the door and walking over to the driver seat opening the door.

"Up text, the surprise location." Namjoon said buckling up and put his car off of parking mode then to neutral soon backing out.

Then they were on the road and Namjoon drove on the rocks passing and stopping from the lights. "By the way, you're little purse matches with you well too. I actually love it on you." He said looking at the road.

"Thanks, I haven't wore it in a while so I figured that I'll wear it today." Jin replied watching the road and looking at the other cars.

"We're almost there." Namjoon responded turning left as his signal flashed for a couple seconds.

"Woahhh, okayyy." Jin said feeling excited to almost have arrive.

                               €~*^*~€

Namjoon parked the car and he opened his side halting Jin for a second. "I'll come around."

Jin nodded and he unbuckled his seat belt putting his bag onto his shoulder. Namjoon had opened the door for Jin and took his hand waiting for him to get out of the car. Jin was feeling really happy and this was heart warming for Jin. He really enjoyed what was going on so far and the fact that Namjoon was being a gentleman. It was than a beautiful sunset and the sun was already giving off its last shine coming from the rays as Namjoon covered Jin's eyes.

Jin let out a little laugh and hovered his hands above Namjoon's hands. "You sure this is safe." Jin asked walking slowly following Namjoon.

"Yes cutie, I promise." He said then bringing Jin into the building.

"I'll tell you when, on the count of three then I'll show you." Namjoon's said looking at Jin's hands covering his beautiful face. "In.. 3....2.......1.!" He said releasing his hands off of Jin's eyes and Jin looked around the big room. It was a huge museum room with different items and things all around it. And the best part about it is that they also had a restaurant built in to the right with more images and abstract objects to see.