Part 34

€~*^*~€

Namjoon got up a little earlier and he stretched his arms sitting up in bed letting out a little yawn. He than checked the time on his phone that his phone had gone off. It was 7:50am. The sun was already up and he turned over to Jin and kissed his cheek. "I'll be right back." Namjoon whispered as he got up and moved the covers stretching his whole body still a little bit tired.

He than walked downstairs where he brushed his teeth and washed his face at. The water splashed on Namjoon's face then he patted it dry with a little rag. He also wetted his hair a little bit also then dried it also. Jin woke up a couple minutes later and he stretched his arms a little. He quickly got up and grabbed his phone checking the time. "Oh- it's like 7:55." Jin walked downstairs and looked around opening the curtains and the blinds letting the sun shine through the windows. "Almost time for work though.... Ugh I don't want to go." Jin muttered. Namjoon then walked out the little bathroom around the corner and told Jin good morning. Jin looked behind himself and hugged him tightly. "Good morning Joon!!" Jin said in a happy tone. Namjoon smiled and hugged him back. "I'll be off in a bit." Namjoon said. "Okay what time?" Jin asked. "Maybe 8:35. I gotta go to work in a bit after that, I might be a little late but it's okay." Namjoon said letting go on Jin. "Oh well that's in a little bit then.. do you want me to make you anything?" Jin asked. "No no it's okay, go take care of yourself first." Namjoon said. Jin looked at him and nodded then walked back upstairs to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Namjoon also followed Jin and grabbed his suitcase bringing it downstairs to change in the bathroom. "I swear I always forget this." Namjoon told himself. Namjoon opened the door to the bathroom and changed into some clothes to wear before he gets to work. "Okay, this should be good enough." Namjoon said. Namjoon was wearing a black shirt that day and he had on and some blue loose pants on. He also put on his white socks to go with it. He than walked out and went into the kitchen to get some food to cook for Jin. "Hmm... what would he like to eat." Namjoon asked himself. "Ummm... I'll just take out some Kimchi and make him some soup." Namjoon than took out the kimchi and chopped it slowly into smaller pieces then started to prepare the soup. Meanwhile Jin was washing his face then brushed his teeth upstairs with his hands shaking over the sink.

Namjoon was still preparing the soup, he was about done so he took the four dishes and set them onto the table grabbing the spoon and the  chopsticks. Jin then came back downstairs and saw that Namjoon had prepared a little breakfast for them both. Jin looked shocked as every step he took as he walked downstairs became slower staring at the table then at Namjoon. "Joooon... when did you..?" Jin said in a low tone. Namjoon let out a little laugh. "It's only a soup and some kimchi.. nothing too big." Jin made it downstairs and he sat down at the table infront of Namjoon. Namjoon then rested his hands on the table and let out a little smile. "Thank you Namjoon. Really." Jin muttered as he picked up his chopsticks eating some of the kimchi. "No problem cutie." Namjoon replied. "I'll have to hurry up a little because it's almost time to go to work, well for me." Jin nodded and finished his warm soup and kimchi.

€~*^*~€

"Alright Jin, I'll be off now." Namjoon replied picking up his suitcase.

"Okay! I'm ready.. you sure you're not too late?" Jin asked.

"No no it's okay, they'll understand." Namjoon said as he walked by the door opening it with his right hand. Jin followed him out the door into the bright day, the moon was still in the sky but yet the sun overpowered it. The trees blew in the wind as Namjoon and Jin walked to their car. Namjoon looked at Jin as Jin did the same. "You'll be okay Jin." Namjoon said placing his hands on his shoulder.

"Yes.. I know. I understand. I am just.. hesitant showing up...again." Jin muttered.

"Just call me if you need anything, I'll be going now." Namjoon said in a soft tone looking into Jin's eyes.

Jin held back his tears and nodded. "Namjoon... stoppp.. we already had this conversationnn."

"I know I know, sorry cutie." Namjoon said as he pulled Jin into a light kiss before he left.

Jin folded his hands together and a tear rolled down his face as he and Namjoon had to leave.

"I love you Joon." Jin muttered.

"I love you more." Namjoon said as he let Jin go unlocking his car. "Don't miss me too much."

Jin let out a light smile and nodded giggling a little.

"Okayyy, be safe." Jin said as he also clicked his keys unlocking his door and getting inside his car.

Namjoon put his suitcase in the passenger seat and sat in the car backing out. Jin did the same but he went the opposite way Namjoon was backing out from. And from there they left.

€~*^*~€

A tall and wide building appeared in Jin's face, where he worked was now in sight again. It has almost been a week since he arrived back. Jin parked his car and took a deep breath before he picked up his bag and closed the car door walking out. All he could think about was Namjoon. Jin fidgeted with his hands a little and he felt a little nervous. As he came closer to the door many other employees ran up to the door either taking pictures and cheering for Jin. The flashing lights filled Jin's eyes. He quickly covered his hand over his eyes. "Hello, hello everyone." Jin said as he bowed down to everybody.

Someone wearing all black and he had long hair coming up to his neck with red tips had walked up to Jin. Jin looked at him as his eyes widen. He was the same height as Jin which shocked him.

"Hello Jin, my name is Kim Soo-Ah I am your new assistant. I know what happened with Shin Hye-ri.. I'm so sorry for you. I promise it won't happen again." He said smiling and bowing down to Jin

Jin let out a little smile still a little nervous waving towards him. "Kim SeokJin, nice to meet you."

"We'll start of a little easy." Kim Soo-Ah said as he walked with Jin to his station room.

"Todays theme is a little easier, a little more casual. It's a crystal like theme for another perfume brand, they have the scent in cologne and perfume." He explained to Jin

"Oh okay.! I see another one." Jin muttered giving Kim Soo-Ah a thumbs up.

Jin then got dressed and started the shoot immediately.

                                 €~*^*~€