Chicago Pd: Missing

Antonio walked up to his desk. He had just gotton back from the hospital. Laura had had a miracle happen and she woke up.
"Tony. Hey, um...I uh, I know you just got your wife back, but your sister, she's...she's missing."
"What do you mean missing, kidnapped or...?" Antonio questioned Halstead.
"Kidnapped. We got footage of a female kidnapped by a man in all black. We can see part of his face though."
"You're kidding." Antonio's eyes teared up. "She can't do that to me. I love her."
"So do I." Matt said coming up behind him.
"Why you here?"
"We're engaged, and they asked me to come in." Matt stated, "I reported her missing."
"Do you know who this is?" Jay asked pointing to the half of the face they have.
"Yeah, that looks like my friend. Jack Nesbitt. I shouldn't say friends, I quit renovating his place last week, and he hates me now." Matt looked at Antonio. "I guess he kidnapped her."
"God damnit!" Antonio knocked everything off of his desk. "Gabby."
"I think, I'll just, ya know, go." Matt said, slowly backing up.

Meanwhile, where Gabby is. "Mmm!" Gabby tried to say, the duct tape muffling her words. "MMM!" Then Jack walked through the door and grabbed his knife.
"No no no, I don't think you should be talking. You know, I have a whole strip club of women that can please me, yet..." He cuts Gabby's shirt to where her bra shows. "I won't be pleased without..." He pulled the shirt off of Gabby, "making Matt suffer." He started cutting her jeans, but was having difficulties, so he got a pair of scissors. When he squated back down, he noticed her leg bleeding. "Oh, look..." He started laughing, "you're bleeding. You know, if Matt hadn't quit, you wouldn't be here." He looked at Gabby's engagment ring. "Aww..did you two lovebirds get engaged." He started talking in a creepy voice. He had finally decided, he was gonna leave Gabby like that, but he would make Matt suffer. Jack grabbed his knife and cut a few lines on either arms and then cut a big long line on her leg, and soon, there was a lot of blood. "Ya know what, when you bleed out, I could just leave you on his front doorstep, dead." His voice got louder, but he wasn't afraid because the room they were in was soundproof. He took his knife and pulled it back behind his body. Gabby managed to lift her leg and kick him in the crotch. "Damnit! You bitch." He slapped her, then took the knife and sunk it into the center of her stomach. "Now, you don't have to watch me kill Matt too." He started laughing and then exited the room.

"Antonio, we know where she is." Halstead stated, and quickly had Antonio's attention.
"Where is she?" He responded like any worried brother.
"Underneath Jack's strip club, in a room, soundproofed."
"Let's go get her!"
"We can't, we have to wait, to be sure of it."
"I'm sorry, but I can't let him hurt my sister."

"Here, Gabriela, I'll put this nice, new, clean shirt on you." He untied her, knowing she wouldn't fight back, luckly, she new if she believed she would live, she wouldn't "fall asleep" and would stay alive.
"CPD!" Yells came from a far, and the door was wide open. He pulled Gabby up and put the knife to her throat.
"Come closer, I just might have to slit her throa---" Quickly, Voight didn't hesitate to shoot him in the head, cuz' he knew if he hadn't, Antonio wouldn't have stopped shooting him.
"Gabby." He ran up to her and hugged her.
"Ah." She barely breathed out, then she looked down at her bleeding legs.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" Antonio asked in sympathy.
Gabby nodded, as he helped her walk outside where Sylvie was standing right next to the ambo. "Gabby, I'm glad you're okay." Sylvie stated as Antonio and Gabby neared her.
"I'm fine, go." She looked at Antonio and gave the nod to release Antonio from her spell.
"Okay sis, I'll meet you at the hospital," He released his arm from around her and slowly walked away. Moments after, Gabby fell onto the concrete road.
"Gabby!" Sylvie ran up to Gabby, "Legs aren't enough to make her pass out, not if it was just the cut." Sylvie looked confused, "Check her body." She pulled her shirt up and saw the stab wound. "She's been stabbed!"

Matt walked into the hospital. "Gabriela Dawson..." He wait for the room number, "GABRIELA DAWSON! What room!?" Then Antonio grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the waiting room.
"She's okay Matt, she's okay." Antonio stated.
"I just got her back, I can't lose her again."
"I know, don't worry, she'll be okay."
"Family of a Gabriela Dawson?" Gabby's doctor walked into the waiting room, "She will be okay, minor wounds, but we are sending her over to Maternity.