That's A Wrap: Part 1

Gabby finished up her story and tucked in the kids, with the help from Matt. The net morning, when they woke up, Jamie and Jacob were both missing, and Lillian woke up with a note taped to her head. If you want your kids, come and find em', but beware, happiness comes with a price.

This was their final adventure. Their final day, yet they didn't know it.

"Antonio, this is Gabby. Call me, Jacob and Jamie have been kidnapped. Hurry!"

As they paced around the house, had already alerted 911 and intelligence, Gabby sat down and cried. Lillian didn't know what happened to her siblings. Matt walked over to Gabby and held her hand and cried with her. Soo n enough Lillian sat next to her mom hugging her. Then they heard police sirens, and the doorbell ring.

"Come in," Matt answered the door because Gabby was all tore up about it.

"Can you tell me what happened? Sis?" Antonio asked. And they told the whole story. And right then, Gabby knew who did it.

The second part should be posted in two days. Sorry it took forever to post this one, I've kind of been busy, with it being summer, but that is no excuse, I should have done this, because I promised, anyways, also working on that criminal minds fanfic too. Hope to have it up in approximatley a month.