Impossible

"Ms. Dawson, I'm afraid, that you will be able to have kids, sometimes you could, but there is a 99% you will get pregnant."
"Thanks doctor." Gabby replied, Matt wasn't here, he was at the store.
"Are you looking for a donor, or..."
"Oh, uh no, me and my Fiance."
"Oh, well congrats."
"I better get going, thanks doc." Gabby said and quickly made her way to the firehouse.

"Hey Matt, you're finally here, did you put the groceries away?" Gabby asked.
"Yeah, I sure did." Matt replied.
"Matt, listen, I have to tell you something." Gabby stated. "The doctor, she said, she said that I couldn't have kids." Liar! Gabriela Dawson lied. She lied to her fiance, and they had just made up.
"What, are you sure?" Matt asked.
Gabby hesitated, "Yeah, I'm sure."
"Matt!..." Cruz walked up to them, "Is something wrong? Did I walk into something?"
"I should go grab something to eat, see you later Matt, Cruz." Gabby stated walking into the kitchen. She then took a detour outside and leaned up against the building. 'I'm scared, Matt doesn't understand.' Gabby thought. The alarm went off and she quickly made her way to the garage.

"Move closer and I'll jump!" The guy yelled. He was only gonna jump, because the police thought her raped and tried to kill a girl, and had used green nail polish.
"Hey, it's okay. Remember me, I'm Gabby. I pulled you out of the fire. Remember?"
"Yeah, I remember." He said.
Gabby moved in closer and grabbed his hand. She wasn't hooked up. He grabbed on to the rope she had and pushed her down. Gabby was barely holding on. "Let me help." He said.
"Severide, go under, take your squad. Everyone else, worry about keeping Gabby up."
"I can't hold on anymore." Gabby breathed out. "I'm scared." Gabby's hand slipped off the edge and she fell.