1 intro

Y/n was a outcast and didn't have any friends. She was punk and was obsessed with kiss at this point in time. Y/n had just moved to new Jersey. She was pretty excited to go to Jersey because she was going to a bigger school than before. She is unpacking her things right now her room is so small compared to the last one.

You began to put your clothes away you stumbled upon a nirvana shirt and held it to my chest. My father had given it to me right before the accident. He was put in a coma and my mother pulled the plug on him. She never loved him she just was using him for money. My mother is a bitch. She is always drunk and is always screaming. The only times she's not drunk or screaming is when we go shopping together. I put the nirvana shirt aside and began to put the rest of my clothes away. I picked out a pair of black jeans with holes in them and grabbed paint. I grabbed blue red and white. I used white to outline a rose and added color to it. I'm definitely wearing this tomorrow. I placed the pants and shirt on top of my dresser. I also grabbed hand warmers sense the shirt was a Tshirt, I didn't really want to show my arms because of the scars. I feel like any time I'm doing anything with scissors or a razor the scars turn into scabs again. I can't be trusted near sharp stuff it will always end with me crying drunk on the bathroom floor. I started to get ready for bed took off my bra and brushed my grown out pixie cut. I entered the bathroom and washed my eyeliner and eyeshadow off and debated on whether I should take a shower or not. I decided I was gonna take a quick shower. I got undressed and hopped in. The hot water ran down my body burning my skin. I decided to shave my legs and armpits, it's been a while. Now that that was done I decided to wash my hair. Bad idea my hair dye ran down my body and stained my shoulders and face black and red. God why am I so stupid! I tried my best to scrub it off but my face was left a little black on one side. I hopped out of the shower after washing up with men's body wash, the sent was called black. That's so stupid how tf am I supposed to know what the color black smells like? Anyway I always used men's body wash I just hated the smell of chemicals I couldn't stand it the women's body wash and shampoo just stunk. After the shower I touched up my eyebrows and shit.

I got back into my room and got dressed I put on a old xl Tshirt *I hope that's what xl means* and didn't even bother putting on pants. I just laid in bed and fell asleep after about 3 hours of staring at my window terrified thinking a alien was gonna pop out.