8

After swimming we changed and got ready to watch a movie I was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. We sat down on a pile of cushions and pillows in front of the TV. We put on the corps bride and Gerard left to go get popcorn. I followed him into the kitchen to help. Gerard began to make the popcorn as I sat on the counter with my legs crossed fiddling with a knife.

Gerard" careful don't cut yourself."
Gerard placed his hands on my thighs I tensed up and stared at his hands. I placed my hands on his and slowly began to push them off.

Y/n" please... D-dont put your hands there..."
Gerard looked up at you with a worried expression on his face.

Gerard" sorry n/n."
You tapped on the counter next to you.

Y/n" come sit."
Gerard got up in the counter next to you. You grabbed his hand and looked him in those beautiful hazel eyes.

Y/n" I'm gonna show you something... But you can't tell anyone. Ok?"
Gerard nodded. You let go of his hand and started rolling your pant leg up revealing the scabs and fresh cuts.

Y/n" can you help me clean the there getting infected..."
Gerard looked at your face his eyes were watering.

Gerard" y/n..."

Y/n" I'm sorry..." Your eyes began to sting.

Gerard's pov

Y/n" can you help me clean them there getting infected..."
Y/n's thighs were covered in bruises and fresh cuts and scabs. I could feel my eyes begin to water and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked up at y/n she was about to cry.

Gerard" y/n..."

Y/n" I'm sorry..." A tear drop fell onto the counter.
I hugged y/n as she cried into my shoulder.

Gerard" it's okay shhhh... I'm here for you n/n okay? We're gonna clean these and bandage them up okay. It's alright."
I rubbed y/n's back as che ran her fingers through my hair. I let go of her and brought the popcorn into the living room. I went back to y/n and helped her off the counter and took her to the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bathtub while I looked for supplies. I pulled out peroxide and cotton balls and bandages. Y/n watched me as I poured the peroxide on her thighs.

Y/n" shit that burns!"
She held onto the edge of the bathtub.

Y/n" Gerard!"
Kinda sounded like a moan but I just ignored it. She gasped when I patted the peroxide off.

Mikey" hey what's going on in there?"
Shit!

Gerard" nothing!"
I began to wrap y/n's thighs.

Y/n" Gerard it's to tight! Ah!"
I loosened the bandages and rolled y/n's pant legs down. I wrapped my arms around y/n's waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Butterfly's we're at war in my stomach now. Y/n ran her fingers through my hair then buried her face in it.
The door burst open I looked over but y/n kept her face buried in my hair she started shaking.

Ray" Gerard it's to tight~"

Gerard" EW! NO! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK."

Mikey" sure~"

Gerard" no really!"
I looked at y/n she looked at me.

Y/n" it's okay you can tell them pretty eyes."
Y/n whispered.

Gerard" I was helping her."

Frank" with what?"

Gerard" umm I was cleaning her cuts..."

Frank" what cuts?"
Y/n held on tighter she was shaking pretty bad.

Gerard" the self harm ones..."
Y/n sniffled and buried her face deeper into my hair.

Ray" oh..."
I set y/n down. All the guys ran up to her and began hugging her.

Frank" I'm sorry y/n! You can tell us when something is wrong."
We went back to the living room and resumed the movie. Y/n sat between my legs while she drew in a note book. In the middle of the movie she set the note book down. She wrapped her arms around me and sat in my lap.

Gerard" you sleepy?"
Y/n nodded. I climbed onto the sofa carrying y/n. She was very light! She felt like she was maybe like 60 pounds! I laid down on the couch with y/n on top of me. I pulled a blanket over us and wrapped my arms around y/n's waist. We fell asleep in each other's arms that night.